Veterinarian Recommendations

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION] I USE
ROSE CITY VETERINARIAN HOSPITAL-PASADENA,CA Rose City Veterinary Hospital in Pasadena, DR. STEVEN IS BUGZYS DOCTOR AND HE IS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL, IF YOU HAVE AN QUESTIONS FOR HIM CONCERING YOUR BULLY HE WILL PERSONALLY EMAIL YOU WITH ANSWERS TO ANY CONCERNS YOU MIGHT HAVE, I THOUGHT THAT WAS GREAT BEING THAT OTHER DOCTORS WANT YOU TO COME IN SO THEY CAN CHARGE YOU FOR WHATEVER ANSWER THEY WILL GIVE YOU
I TRIED SO MANY LOCAL VETS AND THEY WERE ALL HORRIBLE, I TOOK HIM INTO THIS VET OFFICE AND I AM TOTALLY SATISFIED!:up:FROM THE MOMENT I GOT THERE YOU SEE NOTHING BUT BULLYS! I WAS SO RELIEVED BECAUSE I KNEW THAT MEANT THEY HAD EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH THIS BREED AND WERE GOOD WITH THEM :up:

[MENTION=1578]NICASFINEST[/MENTION] I'll have to try going there! I got that list of recommended bully vets from the so cal bully rescue newsletter.

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Eastside Animal Clinic
9600 Rogers Avenue
Fort Smith, AR 72903-5769
(479) 452-5700
Dr. France

They are very good with Jozi, and knowledgeable
of the Bulldog breed.

NICASFINEST

Dec 9, 2010
California
Bulldog(s) Names
BUGZY
[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION] yup thats how i found them i was tired of going to vets who had no clue about bullys not giving the right diagnosis and charging and arm and a leg for things i knew made no sense, i was tired of it....i took him there because i didnt want to do the drive to butchko, and am satisfied he knew right away what was the problem and tested it and sure enough it came back positive...

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
[MENTION=1578]NICASFINEST[/MENTION] What keeps me from going to Butchko is the fact that they don't do appts, how is up with that?! I would only be able to go on the weekends and I hear they have a giant line on weekends, I'm not down to wait for hours.

NICASFINEST

Dec 9, 2010
California
Bulldog(s) Names
BUGZY
[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION] I COMPLETELY AGREE AND I WENT ON YELP TO READ HIS REVIEWS THEY TOTALLY HELPED IN NOT CONVINCING ME TO MAKE THE DRIVE, BECAUSE I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO GO BUT ON THE WKENDS ALSO!!! AND I HEARD ABOUT THE LINES AND THAT SOMETIMES HE WONT BE THERE BUT HIS SON WILL, OR YOU MIGHT NOT EVEN DEAL WITH THEM AT ALL...AND ITS CASH ONLY AND THEY DONT TELL YOU OVER THE PHONE ANY PRICES:mad:, SO I WOULD RATHER DO ROSE CITY WHICH IS APPT FOR ANYTHING OTHER THEN SHOTS CUZ SHOTS NO APPT NEEDED! AND THEY DO THEM FAST...

Butterbean

Aug 14, 2010
Lawrenceville, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Butterbean and Biscuit
We are in the Atlanta area and I have to say we are at the Vets office quite a bite. Here are some of the best Vets in Atlanta.
Bethlehem Veterinary Hospital
Dr. Jerry Frost - 770-867-2977
799 Christmas Ave
Bethlehem, GA 30620

For any type of Skin Issues - We are lucky enough to have such a great place. There are very few places like this in the world. If you get a chance please look at there web-site and you will be amazed at what they can do. They made Butterbean what she is today. atlantaskinvet.com

Atlanta Veterinary Skin & Allergy Clinic, PC
2803 Shallowford Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30341
(770)936-8922
Hours: 9-3 Mon & Fri; 9-6 T-Th

RoxiBear

Jan 12, 2011
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxi Bear
Well, I use Dr. Ford at Hubbs Animal Clinic in Van Buren, AR. He has always been great with Roxi and my other dogs. He's one that truly cares about your baby and doesn't treat them as animals but as members of your family. All of the clinics information can be found online by simply doing a quick search of his name and clinic.
Hope this helps!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I wish there was a listing for Toronto.
But here's a recommended vet from a blog I sometimes follow. The owner has a 4 year old bully-girl who's had numberous issues that seem to involve her trachea since she was a pup. She's had surgeries, secondary infections such as pneumonia, etc. She frequents this clinic and highly recommends it:

Dr. K
Dr. Joy Gooding
Doc • Side
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]1705 Bank Street
Baltimore, Maryland
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial] 21231[/FONT]
Tel: 410-522-0055

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Dr. Kurt Phillips
Woodland Animal Hospital
Carmel Indiana
317-844-2696
Services
Dr.Phillips has a special interest in bulldogs and treats nearby BUtler university's Bulldog mascot.
Besides that he is awesome. Love him.

Last edited:

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Dr. Beth Overton
Irby-Overton and Great Oaks Veterinary Hospital
Mobile, AL
251-639-7414

They have taken such good care of Lola and we are looking forward to taking Brodie there on the 12th! They are excited to meet him! Not only do they take good care of the animals but they love on them and make them feel comfortable. I have seen them come to the car to help calm the dog down before getting out of the car and coming into the vet. They also call after the visit (even routine) to see how they are doing!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I wish there was a listing for Toronto.
But here's a recommended vet from a blog I sometimes follow. The owner has a 4 year old bully-girl who's had numberous issues that seem to involve her trachea since she was a pup. She's had surgeries, secondary infections such as pneumonia, etc. She frequents this clinic and highly recommends it:

Dr. K
Dr. Joy Gooding
Doc • Side
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]1705 Bank Street
Baltimore, Maryland
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial] 21231[/FONT]
Tel: 410-522-0055

I will add Toronto, you never know who is going to look!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online