Veterinarian Recommendations

LCRUSSO

Aug 5, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby
Dr Paul Navin at AllPets Hospital in Lockport, IL is the best bully vet in the Chcagoland area and is used extensively by the Bully rescues in Illinois. Phone # is 815-838-0505.

tom5965

Jul 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gouda & Lily
We take our bullies to see Dr. Hearst at Oakley Square Animal Hospital. They are located at 3000 Madison Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45209. Phone number is 513-731-7900. Dr H has helped us with all kinds of common bullie issues - anal glands, eye ulcers, skin irritations, ear cleaning, and others. They have Saturday hours and are very patient when we ask a bunch of questions.

Dobrienaz

Dec 31, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Seamus
KC Animal Hospital in Scottsdale is awesome. Dr. Daniel Pirotte is the owner and is wonderful. This is not a vet that sees dollar signs with a bulldog or try's to take advantage of you. Dr. Pirotte gives you options and treats your dog as if it was his own. The vet tech staff is loving and gentle.

Dr. P treated our bulldog for brain lesions and helped through his end of life process like a family friend. You can trust everyone at this office.

Dave OBrien

Lulu belle

Jan 18, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Max
Long Island, NY.

Hilton Hospital for Animals
120 Merrick Rd
Lynbrook, NY 11563
516) 887-2914
Dr. Strom

I have used them for 6 years, people in my area (with bulldogs) agree he's the best.

rleaf

Jul 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gabbi
For the South Bay area of Los Angeles County (California), Dr. Kimberly Daffner at the Animal Medical Clinic in Redondo Beach.

She provides Veterinary services for the Southern California Bulldog Rescue, as well as several other Rescue organizations. She is also my vet for my English Bulldogs, and has been for years!

Dr. Kimberly Daffner
Animal Medical Clinic
2006 Artesia Bvd.
Redondo Beach CA 90278
(310) 376-0072
(310) 276-0016 - FAX
http://www.amc4pets.com

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Thank you so much for this referral service you offer on this site. Because of this site, we were able to get Mabel into Dr. Carpenter in Grand Rapids, MI, at Family Friends Veterinary Clinic. He is wonderful and really is an expert about this breed. She will have surgery in 2 weeks for brachycephalic syndrome. This referral site is a wonderful tool for first-time bulldog owners! :clap2:

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Dr. Cary Nulton and Joanna of MetVetNYC are great!

They're very familiar with Bulldog issues and Dr. Nulton even recommended some of the things I've read about on this site.

They do housecalls in NYC (specifically Manhattan) which is excellent for dogs that have a hard time making it to the vet, or puppies that haven't had all their shots yet.

Cary Nulton, DVM
212-414-2137
[email protected]
House Calls for Dogs & Cats
Serving all of Manhattan
Hours: Tuesday through Friday: 11 am-8 pm
Saturdays: 9 am to 5 pm
Closed Sunday and Monday

Last edited:

xsubsailor

Jan 24, 2013
West Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pickle
Dr. Patrick Masters
Hillside Veterinary Hospital
191 Augustine Ave
Charles Town WV 25414

We went for our fist check up, no problems with Pickle. Dr Masters was awesome and he also has a EB so he gave me some idea of what to expect in the near future. I like the fact that the Dr Masters has an EB so he knows the breed first hand. The entire staff was very welcoming and made Pickle comfortable while we waited.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Can anyone recommend a bully vet in Philadelphia? Not very happy with ours anymore.

I can see who HeavenSent Bulldog Rescue uses! I just started fostering with them and know their vet is in or near Philly!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

soniastw

Mar 5, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubs
Hi @TessaAndSamsson!
In response to Dr. Butchko- is the clinic clean?? Someone told me not to go because her dog caught Kennel Cough. She spent about 2 hours waiting and didn't get to see Dr. Butchko at all. She saw someone else. Have you heard of this happening??

Last edited by a moderator:

Fbjdd

Mar 16, 2012
Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bongo
Dr Maya,
She is awesome she has a number of Bulldog patients and has been great with Bongo. She owns a pug as do I as well so she is familiar with the Brachycyphalic breeds.
I actually interviewed her and asked her a number of Bulldog specific questions.

Healing Paws vet clinic
Port Moody, B.C, Canada

http://www.healingpawsvet.ca/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
thanks,
Frank, Bongo & Louie

marleyk

May 27, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlee
can someone reccomend a good EB vet in San Antonio , TX? im moving on april 8th and would like to be prepared!

thanks in advance!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.