Veterinarian Recommendations

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
we use dr mark leavell RADFORD HILLS ANIMAL CLINIC 1165 E North 10th St, Abilene, TX 79601 (325) 672-3090 . we absolutely love them there, the staff and dr leavell are fantastic!

Last edited:

Jambulls Bulldogs

Apr 24, 2010
Little Rock
Bulldog(s) Names
Obie , Bebe , Tecko , Uno , Whoopie , Major , Jeeves , Warrior, Titan,
Veterinarian: Dr. Mary Mcdaniel
Clinic: Lake Alfred Animal Hospital
Address: 105 East Alfred Street
City: Lake Alfred
State: FL
Zip: 33850

Phone #: 863-956-5700
Email: [email protected]

Mary is one of the BEST over all Bulldog vets we have ever came across ! She comes highly recommended !!!! She has extensive knowledge of the breed , open to suggestions , easy to work with , very reasonably priced , always makes herself available to take calls or after hours . Love Love Love this vet , we miss her terribly now that we've moved out of state .

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Forest South Animal Hospital
24341 Western Ave.
University Park, IL 60466
708-672-6166 or 800-358-2773

Open 7 days a week

tubbys_dad

Mar 27, 2010
Banning, Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Tubby gets fixed up at Banning Veterinary Hospital in Banning Ca. Dr Ryan and Dr. Westbrook are the greatest and will always have my recommendation.
3559 W Ramsey St
Banning, Ca 92220
951-849-3864

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
Dr Roger Clark in Benton Illinois is great! my mother used him for years and when I bought my country home, I started using him when I am down there. His number is 618-438-0121

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
This page has been updated and awards issued :)

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
Parkside Animal Hospital
12962 Publishers Drive
Fishers, IN 46038-8811
(317) 849-1440

Dr. Michael Havens and Dr. Craig A. Johnson are wonderful. Actually, their whole staff is wonderful. They work with our rescue and they are the only Vets I have met that I feel really know more than I do about EBs. (LOL) They offer ideas, advice, and solutions...not just a bill. <o

dashghahary

Sep 12, 2010
Ramsey, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Leia
Hi. I'm new to here and also new to having a bulldog. I live in northern NJ and didn't see any recommended vets in my area. Any ideas out there?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hi. I'm new to here and also new to having a bulldog. I live in northern NJ and didn't see any recommended vets in my area. Any ideas out there?

This is from Mack on facebook:

I live in Central Jersey and drive out to Staten Island to Dr. Kinnear at Richmond Valley Animal Hospital - best bully doc out there! He even has Sunday hours (emergencies..) 718-948-3331. I've talked to lots of people in NJ and NY and this is who they go to! He owns bullies and knows the breed well..

dashghahary

Sep 12, 2010
Ramsey, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Leia
Thanks for replying. Yes, I've heard wonderful things about him. As well, Howard Stern raves about how great he is too and uses him for his dog. I guess I'll have to figure a way to get out there. My schedule isn't the best, but I do want the best for the little girl. Thanks again for the reply.

This is from Mack on facebook:

I live in Central Jersey and drive out to Staten Island to Dr. Kinnear at Richmond Valley Animal Hospital - best bully doc out there! He even has Sunday hours (emergencies..) 718-948-3331. I've talked to lots of people in NJ and NY and this is who they go to! He owns bullies and knows the breed well..

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Thanks for replying. Yes, I've heard wonderful things about him. As well, Howard Stern raves about how great he is too and uses him for his dog. I guess I'll have to figure a way to get out there. My schedule isn't the best, but I do want the best for the little girl. Thanks again for the reply.

[MENTION=1196]dashghahary[/MENTION] You can also go on the Bulldog Club of America website http://thebca.org and they have a link to a Veterinarian List. It gives a list of vets by state that are recommended by members of the BCA as having experience with english bulldogs. Maybe you'll find a vet close to where you are.

Suzy Rea Wampler

Aug 9, 2010
If you are in Central Kentucky (Lexington & surrounding areas), I would recommend Dr. Butch Schroyer at Animal Care Clinic 3600 PALOMAR CENTRE DRIVE, LEXINGTON KY, 40513 phone: 859-223-8866. He has had bulldogs his entire life and knows a lot about the breed. He took wonderful care of our bully for over 10 years.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.