I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Bev
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Veterinarian Recommendations

I'm going to recommend ALL of Abby's doctors. Each of them are great and have gone well above and beyond the call of normal veterinary care

Rutherford Animal Hospital
    755 Rutherford Ave
    Rutherford NJ 07070
    201-933-4111

Dr Sing has given me all of her off hours contact information in case we have a question or crisis. Most times I don't even have to make an appointment to see her, if she is there we can go in.

Red Bank Animal Hospital (already recommended here but I wanted to second that opinion)
    This is where Abby's kidney doctors are. Dr Tamulevicus even got in touch with me while on vacation in Ireland to check on Abby's progress.

Holistic Pet Care
    125 Paterson Ave
    Little Falls, NJ 07424
    973-256-3899

Dr Buchoff is a past president of the American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association and the latest addition to Abby's team. He is amazing and even makes house calls! He explains everything in the simplest terms and I always leave there knowing more than I walked in knowing.

For me, her name was Abby
    10/24/2011 - 11/23/1012

Obtaining a dog license should require more than writing a check.

Dog Park Attendant Become a 4 Paw Member Maximus's Avatar
    Real Name
    Patrick
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maximus
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Twice View Post
    I'm going to recommend ALL of Abby's doctors. Each of them are great and have gone well above and beyond the call of normal veterinary care

Rutherford Animal Hospital
    755 Rutherford Ave
    Rutherford NJ 07070
    201-933-4111

Dr Sing has given me all of her off hours contact information in case we have a question or crisis. Most times I don't even have to make an appointment to see her, if she is there we can go in.

Red Bank Animal Hospital (already recommended here but I wanted to second that opinion)
    This is where Abby's kidney doctors are. Dr Tamulevicus even got in touch with me while on vacation in Ireland to check on Abby's progress.

Holistic Pet Care
    125 Paterson Ave
    Little Falls, NJ 07424
    973-256-3899

Dr Buchoff is a past president of the American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association and the latest addition to Abby's team. He is amazing and even makes house calls! He explains everything in the simplest terms and I always leave there knowing more than I walked in knowing.
    Hi -

Are either of these Vets well-versed in Bulldogs ???

Thanks.

- Patrick

Oogle Me on Google Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

I have to brag about our Vet, Dr Beste in Middletown Delaware (the Vet list needs added, as there isnt a Vet for Delaware on the referral list, and he is THE BEST)

http://bestvetyet.com/main/
    [replacer_a] Middletown Veterinary Hospital

366 Warwick Road, Middletown, DE 19709
    (302)-378-2342

Dr Beste has other vets working for him too, so its a full service Vet Hospital -

Dr. Beste is retired from breeding bulldogs, but his staff is extremely knowledgeable and highly recommended when it comes to bulldogs -
    We have even boarded Gizmo and Hershey with the Middletown Veterinary Hospital -

Gizmo has been Spayed and had her Tail Amputated at MVH WE LOVE DR. BESTE and his Staff ! ! ! ! !

Real Name
    Kassie
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Rufus McGee
    Likes (Received)

I live in North East Alabama. I have owned Boxers and the breeder (Boxer breeder) referred me to Dr. Long. He is great big Grizzly Adams looking SWEETHEART. And is amazing with animals. He knows the EB breed and will be totally honest in his assessment/treatment. His techs are awesome too =]

His info is:
    Long Animal Clinic
    1501 Hillyer Robinson Ind Parkway

Anniston, AL 36207-6760
    "You can judge a man's true character by the way he treats animals"

Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)

Not sure which feed you wanted it on but here is our Vet's info, we totally love him and so does Bacon
    We love our Vet and he has been great with Bacon!!!!!
    Dr. Frank Riccardelli
    Ringwood Animal Hospital
    Ringwood, NJ 07456
    973-835-1112
    http://ringwoodanimalhospital.com/

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

Dr Butler at Valparaiso animal hospital is amazing. She sees many bulldogs. we love her and tank does to he gets so excited when he sees her. he gets anxiety when it comes to the exam tables so she gets on the floor with him and does his exam that way so he dont have any anxiety issues. she is very caring and makes sure you understand everything before you leave.

Valparaiso Animal Hospital
    1906 Calumet Ave
    Valparaiso, IN 46383
    (219)462-1862

Great vet in New York (Queens); Dr Glasser Steinway Court Vet
    32-41R Steinway St Astoria, NY 11103 (718) 728-2822

Pet Sitter Become a 4 Paw Member BrooklynStar's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dozer
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Dr. Kinnear retired from Richmond Valley Vet

Bulldog(s) Names
    Dexter
    Likes (Received)

Dr. Bob Cunningham is at the Banfield Pet Hospital in Spanish Fort, AL. This man was our vet in Hattiesburg, MS for 4 years and I would not HESITATE ONE SECOND to drive the 3 hours to see him if I needed to. He is an amazing person, vet, and he graduated from the grand home of the Mississippi State Bulldogs. He has never led me wrong, and he is just incredible. I normally wouldn't take my dog to a vet in Petsmart, but if you are in this area, you have to go to Bob. I can't tell you how blessed I was to have him in my life when Dexter was having so many issues and how wonderful he was to work with on all aspects, I literally cried when he moved.

0200 Eastern Shore Boulevard #110 Spanish Fort, AL 36527
    (251) 625-3846

Theres his contact info.

Dr Paul Navin at AllPets Hospital in Lockport, IL is the best bully vet in the Chcagoland area and is used extensively by the Bully rescues in Illinois. Phone # is 815-838-0505.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Gouda & Lily
    Likes (Received)

We take our bullies to see Dr. Hearst at Oakley Square Animal Hospital. They are located at 3000 Madison Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45209. Phone number is 513-731-7900. Dr H has helped us with all kinds of common bullie issues - anal glands, eye ulcers, skin irritations, ear cleaning, and others. They have Saturday hours and are very patient when we ask a bunch of questions.

KC Animal Hospital in Scottsdale is awesome. Dr. Daniel Pirotte is the owner and is wonderful. This is not a vet that sees dollar signs with a bulldog or try's to take advantage of you. Dr. Pirotte gives you options and treats your dog as if it was his own. The vet tech staff is loving and gentle.

Dr. P treated our bulldog for brain lesions and helped through his end of life process like a family friend. You can trust everyone at this office.

Dave OBrien

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Remove Ads