Thunder

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
LulaBelle
I'm new to this forum so forgive me if I'm not posting this correctly. I have a three year old male English Bulldog that was diagnosed with Lymphoma in mid October 2014. We saw an Oncologist on October 30th. We did not opt to do any type of treatment. My question is...has anyone dealt with a bully with end stage cancer? He has just recently started showing physical signs (ie large nodules, loss of appetite). We have a wonderful vet...I just wanted to get feedback from actual owners. He has always been on a grain free diet, but he isn't interested in his food at all. Thanks in advance for any advice!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yes you did it right, I'm so sorry to hear about your baby! :(

I have no experience but will be sending prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So very sorry your baby is sick and you are going through all this.... I have no experience but maybe a bland diet would interest he?

Sending lots of prayers to you both

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm new to this forum so forgive me if I'm not posting this correctly. I have a three year old male English Bulldog that was diagnosed with Lymphoma in mid October 2014. We saw an Oncologist on October 30th. We did not opt to do any type of treatment. My question is...has anyone dealt with a bully with end stage cancer? He has just recently started showing physical signs (ie large nodules, loss of appetite). We have a wonderful vet...I just wanted to get feedback from actual owners. He has always been on a grain free diet, but he isn't interested in his food at all. Thanks in advance for any advice!

We had a French bully who was diagnosed with Lymphoma and passed 3 years ago, we didn't take the chemo route. He had just turned 8 years old. Once the diagnosis was made the symptoms really really got aggressive and he only made it about a month in a half. You having your boy for 4 months after seeing the Oncologist is awesome. Once our boy stopped eating there wasn't much I could do to entice him to eat, whatever he will eat I would give him. My prayers are with you..

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I am so sorry to hear of your Bullie's diagnoses. At this point, I would give him anything that he would eat.Cat food, tuna, yogurt, anything that he might eat and enjoy. Sending prayer for your family

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
Lilly, my corgi, died from lymphoma - when she stopped eating I knew it was time for her to pass. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I am now possible facing the same thing with Mickey, my rescue bully. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

OP
T

Thunder

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
LulaBelle
So very sorry your baby is sick and you are going through all this.... I have no experience but maybe a bland diet would interest he?

Sending lots of prayers to you both

Thank you all for your prayers and concerns! We are just trying to love on him and keep him comfortable.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks you! We are just trying to love on him and keep him comfortable!

Members online

No members online now.