Thread: Lymphoma

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    LulaBelle
    Likes (Received)

Default Lymphoma

I'm new to this forum so forgive me if I'm not posting this correctly. I have a three year old male English Bulldog that was diagnosed with Lymphoma in mid October 2014. We saw an Oncologist on October 30th. We did not opt to do any type of treatment. My question is...has anyone dealt with a bully with end stage cancer? He has just recently started showing physical signs (ie large nodules, loss of appetite). We have a wonderful vet...I just wanted to get feedback from actual owners. He has always been on a grain free diet, but he isn't interested in his food at all. Thanks in advance for any advice!

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Lymphoma

Yes you did it right, I'm so sorry to hear about your baby!

I have no experience but will be sending prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

So very sorry your baby is sick and you are going through all this.... I have no experience but maybe a bland diet would interest he?

Sending lots of prayers to you both
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I'm new to this forum so forgive me if I'm not posting this correctly. I have a three year old male English Bulldog that was diagnosed with Lymphoma in mid October 2014. We saw an Oncologist on October 30th. We did not opt to do any type of treatment. My question is...has anyone dealt with a bully with end stage cancer? He has just recently started showing physical signs (ie large nodules, loss of appetite). We have a wonderful vet...I just wanted to get feedback from actual owners. He has always been on a grain free diet, but he isn't interested in his food at all. Thanks in advance for any advice!
    We had a French bully who was diagnosed with Lymphoma and passed 3 years ago, we didn't take the chemo route. He had just turned 8 years old. Once the diagnosis was made the symptoms really really got aggressive and he only made it about a month in a half. You having your boy for 4 months after seeing the Oncologist is awesome. Once our boy stopped eating there wasn't much I could do to entice him to eat, whatever he will eat I would give him. My prayers are with you..

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

I am so sorry to hear of your Bullie's diagnoses. At this point, I would give him anything that he would eat.Cat food, tuna, yogurt, anything that he might eat and enjoy. Sending prayer for your family
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

Bulldog Walker Become a 4 Paw Member Annie1991's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Punk'N (bg), Lilly (corgi - 09.24.08 - 03.07.13), Missy (mixed), Mickey (rescue bd - RIP 02.13.15)
    Likes (Received)

Lilly, my corgi, died from lymphoma - when she stopped eating I knew it was time for her to pass. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I am now possible facing the same thing with Mickey, my rescue bully. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    LulaBelle
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    So very sorry your baby is sick and you are going through all this.... I have no experience but maybe a bland diet would interest he?

Sending lots of prayers to you both
    Thank you all for your prayers and concerns! We are just trying to love on him and keep him comfortable.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks you! We are just trying to love on him and keep him comfortable!

Remove Ads