Small cyst between toes

Joline Sikora

Feb 8, 2015
Last month Titus had what I thought was an injury between his toes. We took him to the vet who prescribed anti infammatories and antibiotics . It was healing fine and then suddenly today it's back. Help? What is this? Could it be a thorn?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 129

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Interdigital cysts They are very common and due to allergies.... soak the paws in epsom salt and warm water... keep the paws clean and dry. My guys got them from food and environmental allergies.

My boy, once we got rice out of his diet he never got them again.
My gir was allergic to grass, weeds and trees so we had to always wipe her paws, belly and face when we came in from being in the yard.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Last month Titus had what I thought was an injury between his toes. We took him to the vet who prescribed anti infammatories and antibiotics . It was healing fine and then suddenly today it's back. Help? What is this? Could it be a thorn?

Vetricyn that can be purchased on Amazon will make it disappear. Christine is right, its all allergies.

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
I wasn't patient enough for amazon, fast as they are, and found Vetricyn at a Pet Valu store. Just throwing that out there! Hope you find the cause and that it heals up quickly!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks. Would you recommend the spray or the hydrogel? And would I apply twice daily?

We got the spray, 4 times a day for 2 days and then twice a day for 7 days. We put a baby sock on him right after for 15 minutes and it really helped out. The big thing about them is you have to keep doing the treatment even if it looks like its gone because they come back with a vengeance if you dont. 9 days is perfect. Good
Luck and please keep us posted. ;) Welcome to EBN!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online