TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Hi everyone - thanks for your updates. Well for now, the eye doc sees no more ulcers - we think the last one may have been caused by a wrestling session with our other dog vs. more hairs - a relief, kind of. So we are back to waiting and watching for now, and getting her through her spay surgery. Then we can focus on her skin issues and her wobbly back legs. Vet said she has luxating patellas but it's not causing her pain right now so we are letting her grow, giving her supplements and dealing with the other issues first. She's certainly not an issue free bully but boy do we love her! Hope all of you have good news in the future too, especially you Christie - a year of dealing with that must be exhausting.

Tracey - This is great news! I think its hard to find a "no issue bully" - its always something! I'm so happy she has loving parents like you to take care of her. Thank you for the update, I love hearing good news.

OP
T

Tracey Halvorsen

Jul 16, 2013
Maryland
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Birdie and Fanny
Update - so far so good on her eyes - no more issues except lots of watering and stained folds. Doing our best with desitin and lots of frequent cleanings. Her spay surgery is coming up in a week, and once that is behind us - we will continue to work on skin issues and consider if she will need surgery to help her back legs. I'm reluctant to do anything if she's not in pain, no matter how funny she may look when she walks. At least until she's fully grown. We are using supplements to help with joints developing and hoping once her hips and legs fill out her big beefy back end will have more muscles to work with those loose knees. Always something with these dogs! I'm just glad our other one only has a deep tail pocket to contend with - she's otherwise the picture of health and bully perfection ;) Anyhow - wanted to post an update on Fanny's eyes, and where we are at in our journey with her. Thanks as always for everyone's input and feedback and well wishes.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.