Real Name
    Tracey H
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Birdie and Fanny
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Head Tremors

Once I figure out how this forum works, I'll post some of my babies and our girl Stella who passed away 2 years ago. She was a very sick bully who had a hypo plastic trachea and multiple bouts with pneumonia. That is what ultimately took her life at the young age of 7. But she lived a full and happy life, and was loved immensely. She also turned us into lifetime fans of this breed - for better or worse. For the record, our 12 year old lab / pit mix from the pound (you know - those mutts that are supposed to have less problems) has cost us way more in vet expenses between the allergy testing (that he outgrew) the multiple rounds of various cancers (and chemo treatments) and the splenic tumor that required emergency surgery. But we love them all - for better or worse. They remind us we all need to live in the moment and take every good day as a reason to celebrate! Thanks again for the info and feedback today, and can't wait to see some pics of your new nuggets - don't worry, your angels won't mind.

2. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Tracey Halvorsen View Post
    Once I figure out how this forum works, I'll post some of my babies and our girl Stella who passed away 2 years ago. She was a very sick bully who had a hypo plastic trachea and multiple bouts with pneumonia. That is what ultimately took her life at the young age of 7. But she lived a full and happy life, and was loved immensely. She also turned us into lifetime fans of this breed - for better or worse. For the record, our 12 year old lab / pit mix from the pound (you know - those mutts that are supposed to have less problems) has cost us way more in vet expenses between the allergy testing (that he outgrew) the multiple rounds of various cancers (and chemo treatments) and the splenic tumor that required emergency surgery. But we love them all - for better or worse. They remind us we all need to live in the moment and take every good day as a reason to celebrate! Thanks again for the info and feedback today, and can't wait to see some pics of your new nuggets - don't worry, your angels won't mind.
    Let know what you need help with on the forum--- happy to help
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Olive, Branch, and Beethoven
    Likes (Received)

Any suggestions on type of vitamin B and where to buy from?

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Brancholympia View Post
    Any suggestions on type of vitamin B and where to buy from?

Any one that you would take for yourself -- no difference
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Real Name
    Shelby
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Hercules
    Likes (Received)

Hercules went through this at when he was about 1. We had the same reaction and rushed him to the vet thinking it was a seizure. But it is just idiopathic head treamors. No pain, just "shakey face". We also have recently come to connect them with his allergies. As he has only had them when he wasn't on allergy medication and they occur when he is having an outbreak. It tends to start when he is sleeping so we just try to wake him up and give him attention and ride it out. I have heard that people have used greek yogurt also to help calm them.

7. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads