Help Needed! Mast Cell Tumors

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yes you do. Our French bully Mickey was diagnosed with mast cell tumors - T cell lymphoma. It came out of nowhere and im convinced that had I been a part of EBN or FBN he would never had caught it. After the initial diagnosis he was given 3 months if we didn't do chemo which we didnt because I couldn't see my son with tubes and cords in him and being put under. He stopped eatting anything about a month and a half latter and passed. That was 3 years ago and it was heart shattering to us. He was our world.

There are many new treatments for mass cell since then and I hope and pray for you.

:hug: :cry:

OP
Annie1991

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
Just heard from the vet. Mickey has cancer and with his age and issues with his kidneys, surgery is not an option. He has about a month left. I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. :tissue:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Just heard from the vet. Mickey has cancer and with his age and issues with his kidneys, surgery is not an option. He has about a month left. I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. :tissue:

Annie --- so very sorry for you and your sweet boy.... enjoy your time, spoil and love all you can :cry: sending lots of hugs and prayers to you both

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Annie --- so very sorry for you and your sweet boy.... enjoy your time, spoil and love all you can :cry: sending lots of hugs and prayers to you both

My thoughts exactly. :pray:for you and your beloved baby.

JennyBean

Nov 21, 2014
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Farley Foo (8 1/2 yrs old) RIP My precious FarlyFoo 7/24/2017
I'm so very sorry Annie... :cry: Many prayers for you and Mickey. Continue to give him all the love you can give, you have already made him happy from adopting him. :pray:

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I'm so sorry Annie! Now you can give him all the food he loves--ice cream every day! He's so lucky that you adopted him and gave him a great home. You'll be in my thoughts. Hugs to you and sweet Mickey!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Annie, I am so sorry about Your Mickey, Prayers are with You, Mickey, and Your Family. I know it is so hard. I had a Cairin Terrier that had stomach cancer, she was 7 years young when she passed away. Love and Hugs To Sweet Mickey.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.