Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh no just reading this now Ellie. I'm so sorry blue and Wellie aren't feeling well. Hoping the medications help them recover. This happened to Dozer last winter, he was always eating the snow, and then he would throw up, I was thinking it was because it was so cold, and maybe that upset his tummy. Hoping its from the snow, and nothing serious. Sending love and prayers your way. Please keep us posted, and feel well guys stop worrying your mommy.

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Thanks everyone.

We got through the night without anyone throwing up, but I can see Blue is not feeling well at all. He keeps licking his lips, and makes a sound that almost sounds like a cough.
Since nothing seems to have changed in their behavior, we're just going to continue to watch them for now.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Just reading this - so sorry that they are so sick. How scary! I hope they continue to be able to keep stuff down and get better soon.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Thanks everyone.

We got through the night without anyone throwing up, but I can see Blue is not feeling well at all. He keeps licking his lips, and makes a sound that almost sounds like a cough.
Since nothing seems to have changed in their behavior, we're just going to continue to watch them for now.

I was just checking to see how they were doing this morning… hopefully Blue will start to feel like his ol' self soon. Do you think it was the salt in the snow?!!

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I was just checking to see how they were doing this morning… hopefully Blue will start to feel like his ol' self soon. Do you think it was the salt in the snow?!!

I don't know anymore. I thought it was since they were both throwing up. But Wellie's much better today, but Blue looks like he's trying to cough something up.
They just got another dose of Cerenia. If it doesn't help, we're going to the ER.

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Oh gosh i have just seen this now, how scary!!! :(

Glad Wellie is feeling better, and really hoping Blue follows soon too. Hugs to you.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=7457]nycbullymama[/MENTION] Just reading this-so sorry that the boys are not feeeling well. Prayers that they both get through today,on the better side, and all will be well. :pray:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Same here was checking to see how the babes were doing. I hope Blue feels better soon, and glad to hear Wellie is doing better. Will check in again later to see how they're doing.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Checking in...praying these two beloveds continue improving
without any trips to ER.

Loving hugs to you & Chris, know y'all are so ragged out :(

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I don't know anymore. I thought it was since they were both throwing up. But Wellie's much better today, but Blue looks like he's trying to cough something up.
They just got another dose of Cerenia. If it doesn't help, we're going to the ER.

How are the boys doing?

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
..sigh... I think they both caught a cold. Blue is making choking/gagging sounds and Wellie sounds like he has phlegm in his throat. If it was snow/salt, they should of got it out of their system by now..

On the positive side, tey both ate and they're playing now.

We're gonna watch them for the next day or so. If there's any change, off to the ER we go.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
..sigh... I think they both caught a cold. Blue is making choking/gagging sounds and Wellie sounds like he has phlegm in his throat. If it was snow/salt, they should of got it out of their system by now..

On the positive side, tey both ate and they're playing now.

We're gonna watch them for the next day or so. If there's any change, off to the ER we go.

UGH... hope they just do have a cold and it is not anything more -- keep me posted

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I hope they both get better. I will check in tomorrow. I haven't been on too much today, I'm battling a migraine:(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.