OP
B

Bulldoginsfl

Oct 10, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Buddy
Appreciate all the support everyone, Buddy actually wanted to play last night so he is feeling much better. Last night he was hungry so I took some of the Ceasers wet food and feed him 2 little plastic tins of it buy hand. small little nuggets of it at a time. He did't even cough so I think he is almost ready to go back on his kibble. I will call the vet this morning just to make sure but he isn't even scratching at his nose ( yet) so I don't have to keep that donut around his head (for now) I think the paper work says 10-14 days before we go back and he has them removed. The surgeon did say they made have to mildly sedate him to remove the sutchers in his nose... Thanks everyone

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Missed this post but see our fabulous EBNers did their jobs well, as always!

You love your baby, we know the feeling, the worry when something's wrong
or they're recovering from surgery...just about unbearable.

Grateful all is going so great :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Appreciate all the support everyone, Buddy actually wanted to play last night so he is feeling much better. Last night he was hungry so I took some of the Ceasers wet food and feed him 2 little plastic tins of it buy hand. small little nuggets of it at a time. He did't even cough so I think he is almost ready to go back on his kibble. I will call the vet this morning just to make sure but he isn't even scratching at his nose ( yet) so I don't have to keep that donut around his head (for now) I think the paper work says 10-14 days before we go back and he has them removed. The surgeon did say they made have to mildly sedate him to remove the sutchers in his nose... Thanks everyone

Good to hear he is recovering nicely! We have been lucky too, not having to ever use a cone on any of our pups, they either can not reach or just did not care. :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Happy to hear that Buddy is on the mend! I hate that cone-and so do my dogs!

Members online

No members online now.