Help Needed! Allergy or maybe a yeasty foot? Or ????

xsubsailor

Jan 24, 2013
West Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pickle
Does this look like an allergy or yeasty foot. She seems to get this symptom every now and then but I can figure out what causes it. She does lick it and doesn't really want me to touch it very much. The only thing I can really think of is the fact that we walk at night and she like to do her business within the bushes or tall grass. We live in WV so its not really warm or I would think pollen would be the issue. Last time I took her to our vet with this, he thought she had stepped on a thorn or something stuck in her foot.
IMG_0146.jpgIMG_0148.jpg

OP
xsubsailor

xsubsailor

Jan 24, 2013
West Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pickle
Thanks Manydogs, that looks exactly what I see. Off to Walgreens for some supplies.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Lynn has you covered... good luck hope it clears up quick. These are usually caused by allergies, so it could be food related or environmental

OP
xsubsailor

xsubsailor

Jan 24, 2013
West Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pickle
I found that she was given a bunch of rice by a friend who was watching her while I was away. I always get her grain free food but my friend just fed her the same as her dog. I hope that was the issue but we will see.

I just followed the outline of the foot bath and I hope it works quickly - she's not a fan of me drying that area. But she forgets after she gets her treat. Thanks again Lynn!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=7945]xsubsailor[/MENTION] You are very welcome! It's thanks to EBN!! Bad babysitter :spank: :bulldog:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online