Just dropped off Tyson

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I am a complete wreck. Normally he loves to go back with the girls, and today of all days, he didn't wanna go. It broke my heart. The surgery is scheduled for 11am, but doc said she may try to start earlier. We stayed to see the xrays, its still there, whatever it is. He even still has some barium left in colon or intestines... One of the vet techs even came over with a small post it and asked for my number, she said she'd text me pics & updates. I am putting him in God's hands. He WILL be okay, he WILL get through this. My boy is the strongest bully, and he knows his mama is waiting for him, and wants him home feeling so much better.

Prayers. Thank you all for all of the support. Especially [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION] [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION], [MENTION=7457]Blueberrys Mom[/MENTION] [MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION]

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Sending prayers to you both! I'll be glued to EBN today looking for updates. Sending a virtual :hug: to Tyson!!!!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I am a complete wreck. Normally he loves to go back with the girls, and today of all days, he didn't wanna go. It broke my heart. The surgery is scheduled for 11am, but doc said she may try to start earlier. We stayed to see the xrays, its still there, whatever it is. He even still has some barium left in colon or intestines... One of the vet techs even came over with a small post it and asked for my number, she said she'd text me pics & updates. I am putting him in God's hands. He WILL be okay, he WILL get through this. My boy is the strongest bully, and he knows his mama is waiting for him, and wants him home feeling so much better.

Prayers. Thank you all for all of the support. Especially @bullmama @2BullyMama, @Blueberrys Mom @brutus77 @Manydogs
Jessica, we are all praying with you that Tyson will be safe throughout and after his surgery. Try to stay strong.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Reading your post brought back all my worries when my boys went under. We completely understand how you feel.

I believe he'll pull through without complications this time!! Watch, he's gonna surprise you and be home in no time!

Stay strong, post away, we're here for you.

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Reading your post brought back all my worries when my boys went under. We completely understand how you feel.

I believe he'll pull through without complications this time!! Watch, he's gonna surprise you and be home in no time!

Stay strong, post away, we're here for you.

Thank you. I promise I'm trying my best to be strong for him. It's so hard though.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
sending LOTS of prayers and positive thoughts.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
We are surrounding you in prayer. Ty could feel YOUR vibes, is the reason that today he didn't want to go back. The fact that the Dr. knows where to look, and knows what she is doing will help her zero right in and not waste any time not needed in surgery. You have got to believe he will come out of this,after healing, feeling so much better then he has lately. This was the ONLY choice you had to save his life. Jessica, we mostly all have been where you are, and know what you are going through. We are praying and sending positive hugs your way [MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] :pray::pray::assurred::hug2:

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
We are surrounding you in prayer. Ty could feel YOUR vibes, is the reason that today he didn't want to go back. The fact that the Dr. knows where to look, and knows what she is doing will help her zero right in and not waste any time not needed in surgery. You have got to believe he will come out of this,after healing, feeling so much better then he has lately. This was the ONLY choice you had to save his life. Jessica, we mostly all have been where you are, and know what you are going through. We are praying and sending positive hugs your way @TyTysmom :pray::pray::assurred::hug2:

Thank you, I know this is what's best. I think what has me torn up is that it hasn't even been 5 months since we almost lost him - I honestly haven't even gotten over that traumatic experience. But I know he's gonna do great, I know & feel it. He is such stubborn fighter.... I just can't wait for him to be home and start feeling better!

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
I'm assuming the surgery should be starting soon (set for 11am) if not already on its way since she said she may start earlier. Thank you all for support & prayers.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
When Brutus and Frankie were sick and I had to leave them at the hospital, I cried like a baby. We love these dogs like they are our babies and we all completely understand how you are feeling. Everything will be ok. You are doing the only thing you could for Tyson. He could not survive with the obstruction still in his belly. I am giving you virtual hugs :hug:

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I'm assuming the surgery should be starting soon (set for 11am) if not already on its way since she said she may start earlier. Thank you all for support & prayers.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

OP
TyTysmom

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"

they just called me, ive been sitting with my phone in hand, and it was to tell me that they are just NOW starting on him, they ran behind on appts. UGH> I have been worrying for the past hour to get that call! Ugh.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
they just called me, ive been sitting with my phone in hand, and it was to tell me that they are just NOW starting on him, they ran behind on appts. UGH> I have been worrying for the past hour to get that call! Ugh.

BREATHE and try to keep yourself distracted (easier said than done,, I know)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.