Ear cleaning?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I got a Halo ear cleaner from Carolina pet pantry...smells pretty good :up: Belly doesn't have really icky ears yet so I just put a little on a cotton ball and clean them out.

I couldn't find that on that site [MENTION=1652]Angelgirl[/MENTION] :crazy:

OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I think that Bruce talked to the vet so much yesterday about Vegas and the MRI that they just skimmed over the details about HRH's ears.

Bruce had told him that we got her ears cleaned at Petsmart and the vets comment was to do them at home because they weren't very clean. He likely expected Bruce to pay attention while he was cleaning them, but since I'm the one in charge of those details he didn't watch too closely, and I was at work, not at the appointment. He did tell me the vet used the large swabs they have. But that's where I am worried about not knowing how far in to wipe. I like the idea of the cleaner that loosens up the wax.

I watched the girl do them at petsmart and she just took some cotton squished with some cleaner and wiped them, so thats all I have been doing too.

ChurchillJohnson

Feb 2, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Churchill Johnson
baby wipes to start and then a q-tip if more cleaning is needed... we also add a bit of oil once every few weeks on our other dogs... this loosens up anything that the initial cleaning didn't get...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online