goin under the knife :(

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
YAY!! We've been thinking of Lex all day! Why were they not able to open his nostrils [MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION] ?

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
hes still very very sleepy only stay awake for a few seconds to try to get comfy...the only way he can sleep is sittin up right now he is laynin on my leg while there proped up on the arm of the couch. i dont know how to make him comfy so he can rest and i feel awful, i cant get him to lay on his side. ive tried proping pillows up that way he can just rest his head but he only stays in one spot for a few mins.

this is what i found when i got home

trying to get comfy

this is how he has been the last 20 mins

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
they didnt do it cause he would have been under to long..

thanks everyone for thethought and prayers so glad that they were answered and all of the bullie hugs and kisses and dont worry lex has gotten all of them and more!!!

L

Lucy-licious

So happy he's home and getting all our hugs n kisses,
Hope he managed to get some sleep and eventually got comfy xx

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Awww poooooor Lexxy :*( I imagine it will take a few days to start feeling better.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
awwww poor baby. I am glad all went well, hopefully he'll be more comfortable today, did they send home pain meds?

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
yes they gave him some pain pills to take once a day we tried to wait till bed time to give him his pill. he slept with me last nite till jeff got home i finally got him to lay on his side and once that happened he was out for the count! he slept till about 11am and he has been out sun bathing and ever once in a while he comes in looks at me like just checkin in and goes back out lol.. he ate a cup full of food so far and im gonna wait till tonight to give him the other cup wanna make sure he can keep his food down.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
He looks so sweet and miserable at the same time!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Big bully hugs, Lex! This too shall pass but in the meantime, get lots of rest, lots of food, and lots of love! :luv:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Aawww poor little Lex .. he looks so cute but I'm glad he seems to be feeling better today!!

Daddy will be going in for the same thing on February 17th :*(

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Poor sleepy guy! So glad to hear that things went well and it is so great that Lex is back home and getting plenty of TLC!! (hug)

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] im sure daddy will come through it w flying colors. let us know when it gets closer..

thanks guys he has been outside and ready to go for a ride lol... so we are gonna take girls to park for a little bit after school and take lex but of course we wont let him run around and all that. just go and sit and watch the girls play.

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Poor baby... he looks so cute/pathetic in his pics at the same time. Glad he is eating today!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.