ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
It wasn't a plant it would have been the end of a joint. She must of picked it up at the park while she was playing. Although the vet did give me that look like sure she didn't get into it at home.

That is kind of scary. If it had been more, would it have been dangerous? I am glad Mabel doesn't pick things up and eat them, but have had dogs that the "leave it" command was crucial. I'm glad it wasn't more serious.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I'm so glad she's ok. The symptoms sound so damn scary. Maybe another reason I can't take Bocephus to the park - besides the prevalence of idiot dog owners.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Glad she's ok, but I fail to see anything funny about it though...Back in the day where I come from, pot was mixed with tobacco.... and nicotine, tar etc. etc are all toxic to dogs.

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Great she's ok.

To stop this happening again give me the parks address and I ll patrol it. Thus ensuring no weed is lost [emoji56]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rattyfatty87

Feb 2, 2014
HUffman, Texas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ratliff
we had english springer spaniels a few years ago that got into my cousin's stash. the poor dogs were soooo stoned they couldnt hardly move. we were freaked out but it was kind of funny to watch them try to walk to the food bowl. people are careless, with no regards to others. i am glad your furbaby is ok! Ihope she had a great time and good nap!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online