bengardradar

Community Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Exira IA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Radar
I love trup anion I signed radar up when he was 12 weeks at 9 months we started treating his allergies I pay 61 a month 250 deductible once I hit the deductible they pay me 30 more a month then I pay and it usually back in my bank account in 2/3 days bit that may be because it happens monthly about the same time. Now with radar needing his palate shortened, nares widened and a torn acl my vet faxed in the pre approval form a couple of hours later I got a call and email that both were pre-approved and we met our deductible on the acl with his x-rays and meds to get us through till surgery. I have to pay what I am sure is going to be a hefty bill up front but knowing we got it pre approved helps. I know that wont/can't happen every time. I would recommend trupanion to anyone

BustersOwner

May 3, 2015
Chicago Burbs
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster
Yeah he is going to need to have the pallet surgery as well as get neutered at the same time. If anything I can cancel it after awhile. Is there a time frame in their contract?

bengardradar

Community Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Exira IA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Radar
Yeah he is going to need to have the pallet surgery as well as get neutered at the same time. If anything I can cancel it after awhile. Is there a time frame in their contract?
There isn't a time frame that I know of -- I seriously thought about cancelling it after the free 30 day trial, I am so glad that I kept it

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
There is no time frame to cancel. You can do that at anytime. However, there is a waiting period of 30 days before the coverage kicks in and if there is any mention of him needing the pallet surgery in his records when it come time to do the surgery they will most likely consider it pre-existing and not cover it. Same goes for any mentioned concerns or questions that get documented.

BustersOwner

May 3, 2015
Chicago Burbs
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster
When I go to see the vet next week I'll ask if she recorded anything down. I have become close with that animal hospital after having to bring in my last bullie so much.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.