@Libra926 Yes and expect them to then contact everyone of your vets listed to ask for more details. It's been a month now and Maggie has been with the same vet all her life!! STILL waiting to see if they will allow the claim or not .... and this is for the fluid on the brain that the neurologist says she was born with!!!! We're not even close to finding out what is causing her "episodes" (she had another one last night)!!! We now have a second claim ready to send off for the interdigital cysts she got last week that became infected. ..... I am waiting to find out about the first claim and then I will cancel the policy if they don't cover it. I'm getting rather with Trupanion right now .....!!!