kat76

Jun 25, 2014
Salt Lake City, Utah
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Fiona Harley
Help everyone,
we finally decided not to breed our Harley and made appointment at the vetcto get her fixed burTO LATE!
she started bleeding last night and I was hoping for some advice on what worked best for everyone as far as what to put on her that wont fall off and she won't bite off

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
We had some pants that you can put a diaper in that velcro on and they worked pretty well. Got them I think at Petsmart. Some people will use the diapers and suspenders.

Tyler

Oct 24, 2014
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxy
i use the reusable diapers and put maxi pads in them, and replace the maxi pads when needed, worked well for me.

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I used those panties and pads that you get at the pet store with a boxer and a bully a years ago. I recently found something on line called "tinkle trousers" to use with my late boxer who was incontinent. You can google them. They worked better because they stay on even if the dog doesn't have a tail (or has a short tail). My dogs all LOVED putting their panties on once I fussed over them and told them how beautiful they were! The tinkle trousers work with Huggies disposable diapers and they really work well.

bigrod48

Jan 7, 2013
NEW YORK
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson
How old is Harley. I have a 6 month old female buddy I'm trying to get her fixed before she goes into heat

Miss Lola

Sep 25, 2014
Maple Ridge
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Floyd
A friend of mine used mens boxers backwards and put the tail out through the front flap.

Members online

No members online now.