OP
B

bulletsparents

Sep 26, 2014
Country
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
bullet
bullet eye.jpgbullet face.jpghere are the bumps she has one on her eye and other on chin anyone have any ideas what these are ?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
B

bulletsparents

Sep 26, 2014
Country
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
bullet
She has a few, notice last night when i was cleaning up her face, she has one on the corner of her mouth and another same side of lip...looking at pics from fb forum looks like the same....acne? I am gonna sterilize her bowls/dishes tonight

OP
B

bulletsparents

Sep 26, 2014
Country
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
bullet
been keeping her cornered in a pen most of the time inside the house. She has been lounging and trying to keep her off of it. She seems to be doing better but she is still keeping the leg up. Taking her to vet today or tomorrow.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
been keeping her cornered in a pen most of the time inside the house. She has been lounging and trying to keep her off of it. She seems to be doing better but she is still keeping the leg up. Taking her to vet today or tomorrow.

If it is puppy warts... nothing to do but wait it out. acne, usually the bowls as you said, keep her chin dry

radiogirl107

Jun 4, 2014
Indiana
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Eleanor, Matilda
You might try rubbing your Bulldogs muscles after play or exercise. I once read that by rubbing them down it helps release the acid buildup in their muscles and helps prevent muscle pain and stiffness. I always rub down/massage Matilda after play/exercise and it really seems to help. And the massage makes for great bonding time because she loves it!

OP
B

bulletsparents

Sep 26, 2014
Country
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
bullet
awesome ! I will ! I know she loves that! Thank you

OP
B

bulletsparents

Sep 26, 2014
Country
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
bullet
omy goodness!!! that is exactly like bullet, she walks like she is so clumsey!!! she kinda swerves her body to one side....not sure why. Your dog is absolutely beautiful!!!bulletsits.jpgbulletswerve.jpg

clarissa

Jan 3, 2015
montana
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
winston

Did she stop dragging her leg? Our Bulldog woke up dragging his leg and he slowly started becoming paralyzed in the back. We took him for an MRI and it ended up being A condition called hemivertebra. I hope she's better

Feb 9, 2020
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Walter
Re: reply

Did she stop dragging her leg? Our Bulldog woke up dragging his leg and he slowly started becoming paralyzed in the back. We took him for an MRI and it ended up being A condition called hemivertebra. I hope she's better

how is your bulldog now? Mine is dragging its like when it’s very tired from playing but how is the condition now?

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

how is your bulldog now? Mine is dragging its like when it’s very tired from playing but how is the condition now?

Can you get a video posted of this happening?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

This is an old post..but.......

yes post a video so we can see. These dogs plays rough so easy for them to pull a muscle or a even joints. Has the vet seen your dog? When mine limbs it’s either they sleep on one another. Also I have 2 very fit n jumps off sofas n stairs case going outside. I massage the area with an essential oil mix I make for them. Then their fine. But yes a video would be great to see.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.