RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
tasapainosiilit.jpgSo here's my latest gadgets to taunt my boys, but it's all for their best. I will teach them to stand (don't ask how) on these for great exercise for balance, ligaments and joints. I'm so excited, I hope they will be too. Usko thinks that they're just too cool toys....In the "end" they will stand on them on all four legs like in a show. I can also lift one leg up at the time for extra training. BTW...I've seen it done....

I know this could also be in the training section, but it is all for health and fitness...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
too cool... never seen these before. what are they called?

OP
RiiSi

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I don't know what they're called in english, but here they're called balance hedgehogs.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I know, and I'm going to use these for myself as well! I will def post pics when I get the boys standing on these....

You are going to laugh, but we use larger ones for bootcamp. They help strengthen your balance, so it helps your core… not easy for me because of my knees but they work!!! ;)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I know, and I'm going to use these for myself as well! I will def post pics when I get the boys standing on these....

You are going to laugh, but we use larger ones for bootcamp. They help strengthen your balance, so it helps your core… not easy for me because of my knees but they work!!! ;)

I don't know what they're called in english, but here they're called balance hedgehogs.

Ooooooooooooooooo... Lewis actually has one of these... I could not stand onit at all! I am deaf in one ear, no nerve, so my balance/equilibrium SUCKS

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Ooooooooooooooooo... Lewis actually has one of these... I could not stand onit at all! I am deaf in one ear, no nerve, so my balance/equilibrium SUCKS

You can actually do a sit-up on it as well… I like to think of them as torture devices!!! I don't have a hearing issue, but they way I stumble on those things you would think I did… Lol

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I'd like to see pics of your boys standing on those. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.