Chanticocat

Sep 20, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank, Ta-hank and Emma
Anyone have experience with this product? Our vet says she uses it on her horse. She said that a client use it to clean her dogs ears, but our hospital doesn't carry it. I can get it though. Hank is mega yeast and allergic to his yeast. Lulu is chronic ear infection.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
many here use it... it is very good stuff

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I use it on their interdigital cysts when they get them and it heals them within 2 days!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We use it on nicks, scratches, small cuts, rashes and other minor irritations all the time. It is the #2 item in our bully med kit behind chlorohexidine.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Martha had entropion surgery on both eyes this summer. She had to wear the cone for two weeks. When the cone was removed, she had hot spots all around her neck where the cone rubbed. I used Vetericyn on the sores and in a few days they were gone.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I believe there is a seperate Vetericyn just for ears-as opposed to the one for wounds........,.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
We hope Lulu gets rid of her infection. Judging from the posts here, it sounds like Vetericyn is a wonder drug in combating yeast and other nasties.

OP
Chanticocat

Chanticocat

Sep 20, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank, Ta-hank and Emma
Thanks. I'm going to to a little price shopping tonight on it. I wish they made a shampoo for Hank. Lulu has been through three tubes of ear meds and two bottles of cleaner in two months. We have a standing order at the front desk of the vets office. I'm glad she brought it up for us to try.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
We use it on nicks, scratches, small cuts, rashes and other minor irritations all the time. It is the #2 item in our bully med kit behind chlorohexidine.

I agree, I use it for all of the above. I found Amazon to be the cheapest while price shopping. I love it!!

Maximus

Community Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Toms River, New Jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
I have tried it for my Bulldogs interdigital cysts - but it did nothing .
I do use it for "hot spots", but I think Chlorhexidine is a better product for these.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
We use it here for several things, and I get it from Tractor Supply, much cheaper, you can also find it at some feed stores too, and they are cheaper than Petsmart or Petco.

OP
Chanticocat

Chanticocat

Sep 20, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank, Ta-hank and Emma
Tractor Supply is kinda new in our area. I hadn't thought of them. We ordered the ear cleaner and a bottle of spray off Amazon. Lulu has had her ear wiped out with it twice so far and it seems to be helping some.

bulliemommi

Mar 3, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
waiting for us at the rainbow bridge
Love the stuff. The gel I think is even better as it "sticks."

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.