Catorres8988 is taking Sparkles to the vet on an Emergency

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I am so glad she is doing better, that would have scared the crap out of me also. Hopefully with the pill and the shot she will be able to relax this evening.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
So glad sparkles is ok [MENTION=689]catorres8988[/MENTION] ! My Cassie would get hives once in awhile. It was horrible! Her eyes would get bumpy and she's have red welts all over her. We discovered it was laundry detergent. I used hypoallergenic and tried a new kind... not all hypoallergenic's are the same apparently. She didn't have allergies to it for years..just one day out of the blue.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
It is great news! Nice to know Sparkles is on the mend and You got out with only $130 Bill at an ER Vet on a Sunday.

Now make a cup of tea while Dad is bathing her and you will be ready to have her curl up with you for the rest of the day.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thank you for keep us all in the loop. Relieved that it was nothing more serious than it was.

L

Lucy-licious

OMG so glad Sparkles is gonna be ok,
Give her a big hug and snuggle from me and Lucy,
Plenty snuggles needed for all of you to feel better after such an ordeal
Take care xx

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
OMG! I haven't been on here in a little while and so I missed this. I'm almost glad I didn't see it til I could also see that she was going to be fine. How scary!! Soooo glad everything turned out okay! Poor baby... (hug)

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
oh my....so glad she is mending well. hope you figure out what caused it or atleast she never goes though that again. :(

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
Well she has been droggy all day gave her a benadryl at like 6pm and she has been asleep since like 8 and it's now 11 :[ her hives r all gone now so that's good. Thanks again everyone for ur thoughts & prayers.

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
[MENTION=1748]FridayGt[/MENTION]
It's amazing how quickly you become attached to our little avatars and the people behind them. Thanks for joining us. I'm sure Sparkles will absolutely be tickled that you were thinking of her. And I'm willing to bet that she won't hold the "newbie" thing against you.
lol, I'm sure she won't, I hate to see any little fuzzy family member go through that sort of thing. Trips to the ER vet are never fun and the one time I've had to go I was an absolute wreck.

Well she has been droggy all day gave her a benadryl at like 6pm and she has been asleep since like 8 and it's now 11 :[ her hives r all gone now so that's good. Thanks again everyone for ur thoughts & prayers.
Thanks for the update, I'm sure the rest is doing her well. Now she get's the massive pile of luvies and a snack or two, so I'm sure she'll be a happy little recovering pup!

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
WOw !! I am so glad little Sparkles is ok. That had to be so scarey for u and her. Hopefully they can figure out what caused it/

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online