Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Guess what handsome bulldog weighs a healthy 57.2 pounds?? I'll give you one guess.....

(photo at the vet office)
He went in to have blood drawn for his phenobarbital and potassium bromide levels. He was a brave boy...(they do the draw from the jugular)
Doctor Uhler said he looked awesome. He was so proud of the weight loss. He actually asked me if I would write out a testimonial and publish it. He was pleasantly surprised that Vegas and Orion love the stew and go crazy over it. All in all...it was a good day.

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That is awesome [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] I love to hear it when you (and your bullies) have a good day!

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
AWW Vegas!! Congrats on the weight loss! What a handsome boy!!!!

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION]
Not only to they take it from the jugular...but they often can't "get" it because of all the loose skin. So, after 2 tries they end up getting it out of his paw. He does not like that. Today, however...they only did one invasion and got what they needed.

Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
It's awesome that the stew worked so quickly too! Is he at the right weight now that you'll need to adjust so he doesn't lose more?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Poooooooor Vegas!!!! Mommy starving you half to death? .... tell her you need a bag of chips for lunch!! :p

I can see the info-mercial now: ONLY 19.99 plus s & h to get the VEGAS DIET RECIPE but if you act now we'll double the offer!!!!!! :)

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Poooooooor Vegas!!!! Mommy starving you half to death? .... tell her you need a bag of chips for lunch!! :p

I can see the info-mercial now: ONLY 19.99 plus s & h to get the VEGAS DIET RECIPE but if you act now we'll double the offer!!!!!! :)

LOL You forgot just pay separate shipping and handling fees. What a crock.

[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] That is great news. Glad they are doing better.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Good for Vegas! He lost pounds and Gertie and Ida found them! Ugh! I can't see why they try to get blood from his neck if they can take it from his paw more easily. Blood is blood, right?

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
And lucky EBN members will get it for free.. just click on the link Vegas stew. Too bad this wasn't one of those handy paid links.

den1005

Jun 22, 2010
Grand Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Dillinger
I haven't been on for awhile......boy does Vegas look good! What is the total weight he lost? Our Dillinger needs to lose weight because he has hip dysplasia. He is 9 months old and weighs 49 lbs. The orthopedic vet wants him to get under 40 lbs. I am definitely going to try this. Do you mix in his dry food or feed it separately?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online