Puppy in hospital

Janir

Jan 17, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Baxter
Hope your puppy pulls thru Morgan needs to be put out of business she sells unhealthy pups

Boxer

Nov 30, 2017
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Thank you everyone for the responses. We bought our puppy at 8 weeks from
her and he died last night in the ER at 10 weeks. We owned him for only 2 weeks and he was sick just about the entire time. He was suffering so much it was just not right. Upon vet evaluation he had many many issues that even if he survived last night he would’ve suffered his entire life. He was a very sick and unhealthy puppy. I hope no one has to ever go through this and I wish nothing but good health to everyone and their bulldogs.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
her and he died last night in the ER at 10 weeks. We owned him for only 2 weeks and he was sick just about the entire time. He was suffering so much it was just not right. Upon vet evaluation he had many many issues that even if he survived last night he would’ve suffered his entire life. He was a very sick and unhealthy puppy. I hope no one has to ever go through this and I wish nothing but good health to everyone and their bulldogs.

OMG im so sorry for your loss. You did the right decision. Laws aren't harsh enough when it comes to animals. Just a tap on the hand. You can always ask in here who's in your area where you can get a proper breeder in your area. Also there are tons for adoption listed in here ready for a new home.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

So incredibly sorry for the loss of your baby.... i so pray somehow that breeder can be brought to justice--- they are horrible.

Hugs to you and your family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maggiemoo

Dec 10, 2017
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie Moo
I am so sorry for your experience. There are many similar stories on this seller's facebook page. I highly encourage you and any others with similar situations to complete official complaints with the Humane Society of the US and the Better Business Bureau. The HSUS has a complaint form on their website specifically for purchasers of a sick puppy. The more complaints they receive, the more likely something can be done.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.