Real Name
    April
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jovi
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Puppy in hospital

Oh man this must be rough! I am so sorry I cant even imagine what you are going through. I have never heard of this breeder but I certainly would atleast bring her to court. It sounds like you have a real case on your hands. Also I really, genuinely hope things get better. Keep us in touch!

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Baxter
    Likes (Received)

I just joined this yesterday and want to share my experience with xxxxxxxx I flew back to DC in May of 2015 to get my puppy (this is my first bulldog) I communicated with Morgan for several months on what I wanted I paid the $1000. Deposit answer she said because of the distance she would Skype the litters when purchasing a puppy from her you are given a pick # and after everyone has picked their puppy ahead of you the rest are for you to pick from Morgan emailed me and sent a picture of what she thought would be what I wanted she wanted me to have first chance she said if she put pictures up he would be scooped up fast needless to say I fell for it and not knowing a lot about bulldogs I said to my daughter he's really bull legged seems he probably had a growth plate injury or as one vet said it's congenital none of the pictures show his right leg he favored it throughout his growing I contacted her and she said to take him to a chiropractor not a vet that this is normal in a bulldog NOT!!That was just the beginning Baxter will be two in February and we have spent over $13,000 in vet bills eyes, soft pallet, (excessive tissue complications) skin, allergic to metal the latest bladder stone, major surgery genetic condition special food for the rest of his life not to mention closely monitored every 3 months ultrasounds for the next two years I sent two emails with a copy of the lab report on the genetic report and asked for a full refund no response so I'm just saying stay away from this breeder she's only good in the beginning until there's an issue
    Last edited by 2BullyMama; 11-30-2017 at 11:09 AM. Reason: remove breeder name... PM poster if you want infomration

3. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)

Hello. The same exact thing happened to me. I purchased from the same breeder and I got the same response. I’ve been to 3 vets and they all said do not listen to her medical advice she is not vet. My puppy is currently in ER and we are not sure if he will make it. We have already spent over 4 grand on vet bills not including the 2700 purchase price. Sadly, we have only had him for 2 weeks. I would love to talk, please contact me!

5. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)

We’re you compensated in anyway?

Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)

How old is Duchess now?

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Boxer View Post
    We’re you compensated in anyway?
    How old is Duchess now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Janir View Post
    I just joined this yesterday and want to share my experience with xxxxxxxx I flew back to DC in May of 2015 to get my puppy (this is my first bulldog) I communicated with Morgan for several months on what I wanted I paid the $1000. Deposit answer she said because of the distance she would Skype the litters when purchasing a puppy from her you are given a pick # and after everyone has picked their puppy ahead of you the rest are for you to pick from Morgan emailed me and sent a picture of what she thought would be what I wanted she wanted me to have first chance she said if she put pictures up he would be scooped up fast needless to say I fell for it and not knowing a lot about bulldogs I said to my daughter he's really bull legged seems he probably had a growth plate injury or as one vet said it's congenital none of the pictures show his right leg he favored it throughout his growing I contacted her and she said to take him to a chiropractor not a vet that this is normal in a bulldog NOT!!That was just the beginning Baxter will be two in February and we have spent over $13,000 in vet bills eyes, soft pallet, (excessive tissue complications) skin, allergic to metal the latest bladder stone, major surgery genetic condition special food for the rest of his life not to mention closely monitored every 3 months ultrasounds for the next two years I sent two emails with a copy of the lab report on the genetic report and asked for a full refund no response so I'm just saying stay away from this breeder she's only good in the beginning until there's an issue
    You may want to private message the person... they only ever posted the one time and a private message will send them an email. Best of luck to you and your baby
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

9. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)

I will thank you!

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Baxter
    Likes (Received)

Hope your puppy pulls thru Morgan needs to be put out of business she sells unhealthy pups

12. Likes 2BullyMama, helsonwheels liked this post
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)

Thank you everyone for the responses. We bought our puppy at 8 weeks from
    her and he died last night in the ER at 10 weeks. We owned him for only 2 weeks and he was sick just about the entire time. He was suffering so much it was just not right. Upon vet evaluation he had many many issues that even if he survived last night he would’ve suffered his entire life. He was a very sick and unhealthy puppy. I hope no one has to ever go through this and I wish nothing but good health to everyone and their bulldogs.

14. Likes helsonwheels, 2BullyMama liked this post
    The Ultimate Sourmug helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)

her and he died last night in the ER at 10 weeks. We owned him for only 2 weeks and he was sick just about the entire time. He was suffering so much it was just not right. Upon vet evaluation he had many many issues that even if he survived last night he would’ve suffered his entire life. He was a very sick and unhealthy puppy. I hope no one has to ever go through this and I wish nothing but good health to everyone and their bulldogs.
    OMG im so sorry for your loss. You did the right decision. Laws aren't harsh enough when it comes to animals. Just a tap on the hand. You can always ask in here who's in your area where you can get a proper breeder in your area. Also there are tons for adoption listed in here ready for a new home.

16. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

So incredibly sorry for the loss of your baby.... i so pray somehow that breeder can be brought to justice--- they are horrible.

Hugs to you and your family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Real Name
    Lucie
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Liz and Amy
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    So incredibly sorry for the loss of your baby.... i so pray somehow that breeder can be brought to justice--- they are horrible.

Hugs to you and your family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am so sorry.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend. ~Corey Ford

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads