Kidney failure

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I am so sorry for your loss. Bebe was so loved by you and your family and you made the right decision, but it still takes a big piece of our hearts when they go. That picture of you and your daughter hugging Bebe brought tears to my eyes. Bebe definitely knew she was loved and you were there with her at the end to give her love and comfort. Hugs to you and your family during this tough time.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Heather, I am so sorry for your loss, although I agree with what you did. Still does not mean your crumbling inside. My prayer's and thoughts are with you as you grieve sweet BeBe.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm so so very sorry to hear about your baby Bebe… that last picture really got to me as well :cry: You made a selfless decision to end her suffering, and she knows how much your entire family LOVES her. Sending you lots of hugs and prayers… :angelheart:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I'm so very sorry, Heather, I hold all of you in prayer.
RIP beautiful BeBe <3

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Thank you everyone for the kind words. Everyday is another challenge to get through.

Last night Sam my 9 yr old was telling me how much he missed her and how he wished he knew sooner so he could love her some more.

I love my bullies!!!!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Thank you everyone for the kind words. Everyday is another challenge to get through.

Last night Sam my 9 yr old was telling me how much he missed her and how he wished he knew sooner so he could love her some more.

I love my bullies!!!!

It takes a long time, be kind & gentle to yourselves and each other.
You're fine some days (after awhile) then fall apart on others, it's
a long journey to acceptance...but we know it well and understand
your pain & loss...we're all right here for you, Heather, lean on us.
You know you & yours are in many prayers including mine <3

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm so very sorry, Heather. Bebe had a wonderful life, so loved by you and your family. One day you will be reunited with her. Rest in Peace, Bebe.

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter

I love my bullies!!!!

So sorry and God Bless you and your family.:sorry:

nfatsura

Oct 9, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Larry Maxwell
I'm so sorry to hear that. We just found out my baby boy has kidney failure as well. We're waiting on test results to see if a bacterial infection may have caused it. The outcome doesn't look to well. He's only 2.5 years old.

Most Reactions