Roxi OVERATE!!! HELP!!!!

OP
RoxiBear

RoxiBear

Jan 12, 2011
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxi Bear
Thank you everyone for the comments! Roxi is back to normal after a night full of horrible gas. Still pooping like crazy but her belly is considerably smaller. Thanks again!

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
most likely you'll be fine, but definitely keep an eye out for bloat! that is a serious emergency!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
glad she is ok!!! o and keep card board boxes off the floor some reason lex loves to chew on them..

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Bit late to comment on this ... and glad things turned out ok!!

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
Seems as though I'm a little late to the party, but glad to hear that everything is well. I had this happens several years ago with a "Little" mastiff/ APBT mix puppy I had. His little belly was so bloated that he couldn't really lay down comfortably or climb the stairs without his belly hitting the stairs and whining... lol. Luckily for me I had a bit of a dog expert family member in town visiting and they calmed me down through it. By the time I got to my puppy all that was sticking out of the food bag was a cute little puppy butt, back legs and furiously wagging tail... lol. He too was fine and I invested in sturdy tupperware bins to store food in after that.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.