General Question Mammary Gland Cancer?? (Sally)

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Jeannie I'm so sorry about Sally. Praying for a christmas together for you all. Hugs to the whole gang.:hug::hug::hug:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Sweet, sweet Sally!! :heartsign: I remember the day you picked her up, Jeannie, so I always think of Sally as "our gal"! I too send her prayers of comfort and I am glad to hear that she's being "spunky". That's a good sign! (((((Hugs)))))

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Sweet, sweet Sally!! :heartsign: I remember the day you picked her up, Jeannie, so I always think of Sally as "our gal"! I too send her prayers of comfort and I am glad to hear that she's being "spunky". That's a good sign! (((((Hugs)))))

That was such a special day huh. :) Here's the moment we met. :heart:

IMG_6102.JPG

IMG_6115.JPG

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I spoke to her vet and as long as they're not bleeding she'll be ok for awhile. He wants me to put warm packs for the hardness. And if her oozing changes color then I need to call him right away. So looks like she'll be hanging out through Christmas with us. :christmas5::christmas18::christmas18:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I spoke to her vet and as long as they're not bleeding she'll be ok for awhile. He wants me to put warm packs for the hardness. And if her oozing changes color then I need to call him right away. So looks like she'll be hanging out through Christmas with us. :christmas5::christmas18::christmas18:

YEE-HAH!! :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle:

Most Reactions