General Question Mammary Gland Cancer?? (Sally)

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Omg! Fantastic news!![emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Such very good news Jeannie. Give her a big ol hug and kiss from me and Dudley! :whew::angelheart:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Great news, I'm so thankful she's okay.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:clap::wave5: Happy for Sally and [MENTION=3995]Jeanne[/MENTION]Co

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
I'm happy to report that Sally's tumors are "mixed cell" meaning there is a combo of regular cells and benign cancer cells (none malignant). If there's any changes in the growth then she'll go back in but until that she's good to go. He did concur with my concern about her going under anesthesia due to her age. It's not the actual anesthesia that's the problem, it's the length of time.

Anyhoots, here's a blurb about mixed cell tumors.

Thank you all too! :) I couldn't be happier for Sally. :angelheart:
So relieved to hear that it is not the Big C. Sending lots of hugs for the old gal.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Thank you all for all the love. I was so relieved. I know she (and all) won't live for ever but I sure wasn't ready for would could have been. Love you all! :hug:

SPChildsBulldogs

Nov 4, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy (8) Ozzy (7) and their daughter Lucy (4)
My Izzy just had a grape size one removed this past Thursday she's is 8 and was spayed in Aug 2011. I am still waiting for her Lap results to come back. My vet also allowed me to be with her for the entire surgey. She removed her 5th tit (closest to her hind leg where her mamory tumor was and also the #4 tit the one right in front of the other (same side) she has 28 Staples that will be removed on 11/10. My thought and prayers are are with you and my 3 bullies and I are sending you hugs. I know what you are feeling right now. Please keep us posted.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
God Bless Sally, I am so Glad Your Sweet Girl is ok. Please give her a Big Hug and Lots of Kisses from Me and Elmo :hug::kisskiss:
sign0168.gif

minibull

Sep 4, 2014
Midwestern USA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Buttercup
I'm so glad Sally's lumps weren't malignant. We just found two lumps in Buttercup's breasts closest to her groin. One of them is pretty large. We're going to try to get her in to see the vet tomorrow and I pray our girl gets a happy answer like Sally did!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I'm so glad Sally's lumps weren't malignant. We just found two lumps in Buttercup's breasts closest to her groin. One of them is pretty large. We're going to try to get her in to see the vet tomorrow and I pray our girl gets a happy answer like Sally did!

Best of luck... Sending prayers to Buttercup. Keep us posted

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack

Hope your Buttercup gets the same results as Sally. Sending prayers!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.