Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Nice feed back. Its sad but I think its her food.. Its pretty expensive food for her not to like.... I give her carrots and yogurt from time to time... I just bought her some grain free treats and if it doesnt change in the next couple of days im going to go back to Nutro Ultra puppy food and hopefully this helps. She is not vommitting or doesnt have any diaherra or anything..

Shes pretty good about not eating stuff off the ground. She is so high maintainced.

Nutro Ultra Puppy is not recommended, it is a very low grade food that is full of fillers. Check out the dog food ratings when you get some time. Perhaps she just does not like the food you are feeding, or it has gone sour.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
My Silva never eats her food all day! I put her food out at 8 am and she eats between 7-8 pm every night but she has always been like this except when she was a baby pup. Her weight is good and she is healthy. I just figured this was her rountine and havent done anything to change it. Are you noticing any other changes, has your rountine changed?

robo8241

Jan 19, 2011
Why do you think that your dog is not eating enough? You say you give 1 1/2 scoops. How much is in each scoop. How many cups, eight ounce cups? Is your dog lethargic? Is she too thin? Can you see her ribs? You are feeding a very good food. Please do not go back to Nutro. It is garbage. Since Nature's Variety is a much higher quality food than Nutro, she SHOULD eat much less of it than he did of Nutro. It is so easy to overfeed a dog. My guess is that she is eating enough. If she is no lethargic and not too thin, don't worry.

OP
Dan75208

Dan75208

Aug 4, 2010
Dallas, Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Marly
I havent changed her feeding time at all and I try to keep her on the same routine. I put the food down and she doesnt even sniff it because she knows so doesnt like it. Yesterday I threw in some yogurt and she ate it up fast. She eats total about 1 1/2 scoops a day and I still give her some doggie treats. I think im going to go with the chicken meal next instead of the lamb. I might just have to entice her until I get a new bag of food.

She is not skinny and my vet said that she was the most healthist bulldog shes over seen because she is not over weight.

Sorry she does eat Nature Variety Lamb and Oatmeal

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.