Aggression

Cespedesj

Oct 14, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dolce
Hello everyone. I am seeking some kind of advice. I have a 2 year old English Bulldog. We have had her since she was 5 weeks old, she also grew up with a chihuahua who is 4 years old. The English Bulldog has become aggressive towards the chihuahua, people, and other dogs. We moved to another state about 3 months ago. She is spayed and kennel trained. She has always been a very calm, sweet, and easy going dog until the last couple of months. She has already attacked my other dog about twice and the last time it was a serious injury to the eye, but then they both cuddle together and are inseparable. When i would walk her she would also be very sweet and not notice other dogs or people now she has become aggressive. Any advice?I would appreciate it thank you!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome to EBN.... it could be a number of things going on. have you had her checked by your vet to ensure she is not in any pain? When she attacks the chihuahua what was the situation? When you are walking her are you apprehensive, waiting for her to react to something or someone?

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Have you ever considered signing her up for a class? They really make a difference. Petsmart or Petco?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.