OP
H

Holsworthy

Oct 12, 2014
Country
United kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Bells was diagnosed with a type of mange we are now using aludex to treat it but looks awful the bumps have burst and some bleeding she is well in herself but looks so awful :(

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Bells was diagnosed with a type of mange we are now using aludex to treat it but looks awful the bumps have burst and some bleeding she is well in herself but looks so awful :(

Not sure you are feeding, but jimmy is right... manage is due to a compromised immune system so be sure you are feeding a high quality food and supplements along with the medication.. this will help boost the immune and prevent it from reoccurring

OP
H

Holsworthy

Oct 12, 2014
Country
United kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Thank you, we are feeding her royal canine junior at the moment someone has suggested James well Beloved? But have seen a bulldog version of royal canine

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Thank you, we are feeding her royal canine junior at the moment someone has suggested James well Beloved? But have seen a bulldog version of royal canine

Rc food its not a very good food -be out a bulldog specific or not -full of grains and fillers

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Rc food its not a very good food -be out a bulldog specific or not -full of grains and fillers

Agreed!

RC really is NOT a good food

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.