teddokun

May 15, 2014
Jakarta, Indonesia
Country
Indonesia
Bulldog(s) Names
Sky (aka Stardust Iron Dome)
[MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION]
Great result this morning with firm stool. However in the evening, the stool has became much softer (even compared to past stool) with pale coloured. I felt bad to post the pic here, but have taken the picture.

Does this mean that i have feed him too much? I plan to give him half portion tomorrow morning.

Separately, I wonder if bland diet be recommended for puppy at 3 mths old? Just concerned if the food is enough for the puppy.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION]
Great result this morning with firm stool. However in the evening, the stool has became much softer (even compared to past stool) with pale coloured. I felt bad to post the pic here, but have taken the picture.

Does this mean that i have feed him too much? I plan to give him half portion tomorrow morning.

Separately, I wonder if bland diet be recommended for puppy at 3 mths old? Just concerned if the food is enough for the puppy.

Only as a temporary diet, should not really be on it for more than a few days. I'm not sure about the runny and pale poop. This is very concerning. Did you give him a lot of bland diet yesterday as in a large portion?

OP
teddokun

teddokun

May 15, 2014
Jakarta, Indonesia
Country
Indonesia
Bulldog(s) Names
Sky (aka Stardust Iron Dome)
Gave him about 80-90gr of rice + 30 gr of chicken breast. Think its too much. Last night i gave him 50gr rice +30 gr chicken and shows good result.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.