The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Wow. I am so sorry the hear this. How are things going this morning? Sending lots of love and prayers.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The hospital just called Lewis.... Banks did well overnight, no vomiting, they did a new xray at 7:00AM and it looks like the object is moving through (some progress) and she ate about 15 mins ago. They are going to monitor her for the day, keep her on IV and if she does not vomit or show signs of distress we can take her home tonight (no surgery). If she does vomit.. they are going to do an ultrasound to get a better look at her intestines and the object. If we do not hear from them this morning, we can call after 12 for an update.

Very sleepless night for Mom and Dad.... we have no idea what it is that she ate and the doctor can not tell from x-ray, but we are thinking it has to be a rock, stone or twig from the yard. She is very good about not touching anything in the house and we made sure the menu at the party was totally dog friendly and nothing that she is allergic to.

my gut is still in a knot.

THANK YOU all... I will continue to update as we get info from the hospital. I am also going to call our vet to see if they can get in the loop and know what is going on.

mandals0810

Aug 27, 2014
Mississippi
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sassy
The hospital just called Lewis.... Banks did well overnight, no vomiting, they did a new xray at 7:00AM and it looks like the object is moving through (some progress) and she ate about 15 mins ago. They are going to monitor her for the day, keep her on IV and if she does not vomit or show signs of distress we can take her home tonight (no surgery). If she does vomit.. they are going to do an ultrasound to get a better look at her intestines and the object. If we do not hear from them this morning, we can call after 12 for an update.

Very sleepless night for Mom and Dad.... we hav no idea what it is that she ate abd the doctor can not tell from x-ray, but we are thinking it has to be a rock, stone or twig from the yard. She is very good about not touching anything in the house and we made sure the menu at the party was totally dog friendly and nothing that she is allergic to.

my gut is still in a knot.

THANK YOU all... I will continue to update as we get info from the hospital. I am also going to call our vet to see if they can get in the loop and know what is going on.

Thanks for the update!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Christine so sorry poor Banks is sick I am just reading this now hopefully whatever it is she has padres it now. Sending prayers to you, Lewis and Banks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
It's good it's moving. Hopefully she'll be able to pass it on her own soon.
Fingers crossed.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Oh god Christine, I am just seeing this now. I'm so sorry Banks is sick. I am praying it continues to move through and out!! Give her kisses.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Sending healing thoughts your way....hang in there, it will turn out fine!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hopefully it will come out since it's moving, and she ate, that's good news. Paws crossed and prayers sent that she continues to improve!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Good news, paws and fingers crossed here. Happy she ate.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
oh Christine-I am so sorry that Banks is in hosp. and not well! Your update sounds like things are improving-so I hope all continues. We all love Ms. Banks and her family and will be praying big prayers that she will poop out whatever it is-and won't need surgery! I and I'm sure everyone else knows how knotted up your guts are! Hope you can take a good deep breath soon-and all will be well! :pray:

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I am leaving work now to go pick her up.... the ER called the b/f so I ddi not get any info at all...:stinkeye: he did not even asked if she passed the object or not! :cursing: The only thing I know is she has kept food and water in her all day, she is not showing any signs of discomfort or distress, no temp and she is ready to be picked up. do you think I might be a little upset with the other half :bitchslap: ????? :hissy:

I will drill them when I get there and give details later when I am home

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I am leaving work now to go pick her up.... the ER called the b/f so I ddi not get any info at all...:stinkeye: he did not even asked if she passed the object or not! :cursing: The only thing I know is she has kept food and water in her all day, she is not showing any signs of discomfort or distress, no temp and she is ready to be picked up. do you think I might be a little upset with the other half :bitchslap: ????? :hissy:

I will drill them when I get there and give details later when I am home

Well I'm glad to hear that she didn't have surgery… and I think that most men have that "ATTENTION TO DETAIL" issue… LOL

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online