ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Glad Wally is on the mend and the mending of the pipe wasn't too awful! What's next? :giggle:

I'm almost afraid to ask that question… the weeks NOT over yet!!! :unsure:

- - - Updated - - -

Rogan is in week three of the dips. You are 100% correct. What a pain. But no water problem. Yet

Hopefully Rogan will respond to the treatments… is he getting any more bald spots?!!

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
No not any additional spots. He has one about the size of two quarters side by side and two the size of one quarter. He was PISSED last night. Wednesday night bathtub time. Emmitt got to get his but not Rogan. It was my fault. I looked at my watch and said Who wants to take a bath? Weesie said Well That Was Real Good. Emmitt was shining and Rogan was left with the old mange horse hair. I'm heading now to PetSmart to buy a fatherly make up toy. I spanked our daughter one time for something she didn't do. I found out later. That cost me the Barbie Dreamland Village 20 years ago. It should work on dogs too right? Not a Dreamland but you know.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
No not any additional spots. He has one about the size of two quarters side by side and two the size of one quarter. He was PISSED last night. Wednesday night bathtub time. Emmitt got to get his but not Rogan. It was my fault. I looked at my watch and said Who wants to take a bath? Weesie said Well That Was Real Good. Emmitt was shining and Rogan was left with the old mange horse hair. I'm heading now to PetSmart to buy a fatherly make up toy. I spanked our daughter one time for something she didn't do. I found out later. That cost me the Barbie Dreamland Village 20 years ago. It should work on dogs too right? Not a Dreamland but you know.

Oh BOY… Daddy in the doghouse!!! Lol

Members online

No members online now.