Hot Spot or something to cause concern?

GoCards82

Jan 15, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Wacha
This showed up on Wacha's chest just a few days ago. Don't know what to make of it. It is slightly swollen. I have been keeping it clean and put Neosporin on it. He has been on antibiotics for the last 10 days for a upper respiratory infection. Any ideas?

36C92uE.png

mVt4Rjr.png

cLX3aU4.png

vvjC8m1.png

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
This showed up on Wacha's chest just a few days ago. Don't know what to make of it. It is slightly swollen. I have been keeping it clean and put Neosporin on it. He has been on antibiotics for the last 10 days for a upper respiratory infection. Any ideas?

36C92uE.png

mVt4Rjr.png

cLX3aU4.png

vvjC8m1.png

Wow, that looks very painful. It does resemble a hot spot but it's in a strange location, and looks like an open sore too.

Does it hurt when you touch it? Has it improved at all? Since he's on antibiotics and this happened while having an Upper respiratory infection I think I'd call the vet and have it looked at, just in case it causes complications to healing the URI. Hope he feels better soon, keep us posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I am at work and can not see the picture, but if it is on his chest, I doubt it is a hotspot as they are rarely anywhere else but on the face or neck. I agree with Lisa... have the vet get a look at him

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.