Funny noise

hulses5

Jun 30, 2014
Country
ukI
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie
When my dog walks he sounds as if his belly is full of fluid, this happens all the time, not just after drinking, he doesn't have bloat, he's not ill at all, there are no symptoms of ascites. I'm at a loss. Any ideas?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Never heard of this... could it be congestion I his chest not the belly?

OP
hulses5

hulses5

Jun 30, 2014
Country
ukI
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie
I'm not sure, you only notice as he walks, just like he's drunk to much water and it's plopping about in his stomach :-S as I said he's fine in himself, he's currently having mad dashes around the kitchen and living room bouncing off any item of furniture in his way, but he's just been making this noise for the past few days. My dog is a mystery in more ways than one :-)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I'm not sure, you only notice as he walks, just like he's drunk to much water and it's plopping about in his stomach :-S as I said he's fine in himself, he's currently having mad dashes around the kitchen and living room bouncing off any item of furniture in his way, but he's just been making this noise for the past few days. My dog is a mystery in more ways than one :-)

I would not make a vet appointment for this, but definitely ask about next time you go in... That is really strange. Very glad he is feeling great, otherwise:)

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online