Eye cyst?? Please comment

Kmckim

Sep 9, 2014
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Can anyone comment if they have seen this??? I took my pup to the vet today and he couldn't tell me for certain what the bump on his eye lid is.

any comments would be appreciated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 116

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
vet did not know? that is interesting.... I am not sure what it is

:welcome3: to EBN!

OP
K

Kmckim

Sep 9, 2014
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
She gave us a cream to put on it... But couldn't tell us what it was. That kind of bothered me, if it doesn't go down I'm going to take him to another vet. I was hoping someone in the forum might have had a similar issue.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She gave us a cream to put on it... But couldn't tell us what it was. That kind of bothered me, if it doesn't go down I'm going to take him to another vet. I was hoping someone in the forum might have had a similar issue.

There might be... give it a few hours. but, i would also be looking for another vet :)

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
Hard to tell cause the pic is so dark but duchess got similar bumps in the past and I accredited them to allergies- they would usually pop, bleed and go away- she hasn't had them since I took her off kibble.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.