Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 36

Thread: Inflamzyme. Ever heard of it?

  1. #1
    The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Posts
    5,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    1414

    Default Inflamzyme. Ever heard of it?

    There was a huge event called "Adopt-a-Palooza" in NYC yesterday.

    Josephine, the lady that hosts one of our Bulldog meet-up groups invited us to donate some toys to Rock and Rawhide. A great organization that gives toys, treats, and such to shelter animals.
    Oh man, we had a large laundry bag full of brand new toys, that we dropped off at their booth. Toys Blue can't play with because he'll eat 'em!

    Baby Howard (one of her bullies, she has three) was hanging out at the booth and I noticed how great his skin looked. Josephine, his mama is very active with the bullie rescues here. Raising money through events and the like.
    She's just an all around great person with a ton of bulldog knowledge.

    Of course I had to let her know how great Howard looked, and we started talking about allergies (I should of done this a lot sooner with her!). Turns out Baby Howard also has food and environmental allergies, we even use the same dermatologist. But she decided to find a food/supplement that worked, where as me, decided to go the allergy shot route. Don't judge me, I'm desperate!

    Anyway, she gave me a breakdown of the food she feeds as well as the supplements she uses. One of those supplements is Inflamzyme. It acts as an anti-inflammatory and she gives twice a day. She said it's really helped. Based on Baby howards skin and paws, I'd have to agree. He looks absolutely amazing.

    So I ordered the same one she uses, but am wondering if anyone else has heard of this product?


  2. #2
    Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    brutus77's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rosalie
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    6,959
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
    Likes (Received)
    2787

    Default Re: Inflamzyme. Ever heard of it?

    Hmm...does it help with interdigital cyst? this is our major battle right now with Brutus' allergies. I'm going to google it. I already give Nu-Vet supplement, but the cysts keep on coming!
    My smooshy face boy!

  3. #3
    Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    brutus77's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rosalie
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    6,959
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
    Likes (Received)
    2787

    Default Re: Inflamzyme. Ever heard of it?

    @Blueberrys Mom, is this the same stuff? I wonder if this will help Brutus and his allergy battle.
    My smooshy face boy!

  4. #4
    Rescue Volunteer dieMuttivonBifi's Avatar
    Country
    from the Philippines but residing in Germany
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,821
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bifi (beef-ii)
    Likes (Received)
    350

    Default Re: Inflamzyme. Ever heard of it?

    Is that like a supplementary enzyme for digestion? Bifi's tear stains is so bad again it's like red wine coming out of his eyes. Wonder if this would help.

  5. #5
    The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Posts
    5,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    1414

    Default Re: Inflamzyme. Ever heard of it?

    Quote Originally Posted by brutus77 View Post
    @Blueberrys Mom, is this the same stuff? I wonder if this will help Brutus and his allergy battle.

    That's not the one I got. Don't know if there's a difference though.
    Here's the one I ordered http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1


  6. #6
    The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Posts
    5,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    1414

    Default Re: Inflamzyme. Ever heard of it?

    Quote Originally Posted by dieMuttivonBifi View Post
    Is that like a supplementary enzyme for digestion? Bifi's tear stains is so bad again it's like red wine coming out of his eyes. Wonder if this would help.
    I don't think so? It's an anti-inflammatory supplement. So it's supposed to replace meds like Benadryl, Claritin, steroids and the such in a natural way.


  7. #7
    Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    brutus77's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rosalie
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    6,959
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
    Likes (Received)
    2787

    Default Re: Inflamzyme. Ever heard of it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueberrys Mom View Post
    That's not the one I got. Don't know if there's a difference though.
    Here's the one I ordered http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    I just ordered it. I hope it works. I wonder if I can give this as well as the NuVet he is on?? Any ideas on this?? It says it also helps with digestive health. That would be great if it does.
    My smooshy face boy!

  8. #8
    The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Posts
    5,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    1414

    Default Re: Inflamzyme. Ever heard of it?

    Quote Originally Posted by brutus77 View Post
    I just ordered it. I hope it works. I wonder if I can give this as well as the NuVet he is on?? Any ideas on this?? It says it also helps with digestive health. That would be great if it does.
    I stopped giving Nu-Vet when he went raw ,and I haven't gone back since I've switched him to the Rx Royal Canin so I don't know. Just give Nu-Vet a call and see what they say.

    Where do see it helps with Digestive health? It says "Boosts immune function and respiratory health". I'm not seeing anything else..


  9. #9
    Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Davidh's Avatar
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Katy, Texas
    Posts
    13,246
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)
    1556

    Default Re: Inflamzyme. Ever heard of it?

    @brutus77 have you changed his food? Lucy used to get interdigital cyst until we did a food change and she doesn't get them any longer.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie


  10. #10
    Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    brutus77's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rosalie
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    6,959
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
    Likes (Received)
    2787

    Default Re: Inflamzyme. Ever heard of it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Davidh View Post
    @brutus77 have you changed his food? Lucy used to get interdigital cyst until we did a food change and she doesn't get them any longer.
    Brutus is was on Royal Canin HP. The vet just suggested that I try to switch him to TOW Ocean something or other. I can't remember but it has salmon and white fish in it. I started the switch on Friday and by Sunday Brutus was vomiting and running a low grade temp. Par for the course with him and any kind of food change. So back to royal canin for us. I will just have to deal with the interdigital cysts. They aren't big and never bleed. They usually resolve on their own. @Blueberrys Mom, maybe it was the first brand if Inflamzyme that I was looking at that said digestive health.
    My smooshy face boy!

  11. #11
    The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Posts
    5,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    1414

    Default Re: Inflamzyme. Ever heard of it?

    Quote Originally Posted by brutus77 View Post
    Brutus is was on Royal Canin HP. The vet just suggested that I try to switch him to TOW Ocean something or other. I can't remember but it has salmon and white fish in it. I started the switch on Friday and by Sunday Brutus was vomiting and running a low grade temp. Par for the course with him and any kind of food change. So back to royal canin for us. I will just have to deal with the interdigital cysts. They aren't big and never bleed. They usually resolve on their own. @Blueberrys Mom, maybe it was the first brand if Inflamzyme that I was looking at that said digestive health.
    If he's not licking too much and the cysts are resolving on their own, I wouldn't worry (yet).
    I know that the food we use is crappy. But if it helps alleviate their allergies, it's not crappy for them. I'd rather Blue be comfortable and happy, then on a higher quality food and miserable. It is what it is.
    But if he doesn't get relief by the time we're done with this bag, I'm taking him off it.


  12. #12
    Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    brutus77's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rosalie
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    6,959
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
    Likes (Received)
    2787

    Default Re: Inflamzyme. Ever heard of it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueberrys Mom View Post
    I stopped giving Nu-Vet when he went raw ,and I haven't gone back since I've switched him to the Rx Royal Canin so I don't know. Just give Nu-Vet a call and see what they say.

    Where do see it helps with Digestive health? It says "Boosts immune function and respiratory health". I'm not seeing anything else..
    I just looked at the ingredients and it has 62mg of Bromelain in it whick is used for digestion. So it would probably help his tummy also.
    My smooshy face boy!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •