Is this allergies??

mandals0810

Aug 27, 2014
Mississippi
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sassy
IMG_1946.jpgSassy has little spots on her chin, I'm hoping its not allergies, she did get in a small ant bed a couple days ago, maybe just ant bites?? Any ideas??

Thanks!

Amanda ;-)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
looks like could be from the bug bites, but could also be some bully acne.... are you wiping/drying her chin after she eats/drinks?

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, as Christine mentioned already, it could be from an ant bite, or it could be from her food bowls, or from having a wet chin after eating or drinking. What type of bowls do you use? Stainless Steel bowls are best, because plastic bowls hold bacteria, also the bowls should be washed daily. We rinse our bowls after their breakfast, and wipe them with a paper towel, and in the evening after their dinner, we put them in the dishwasher. I run my dishwasher at night, when I go to bed. Bullies are messy eaters and drinkers, and tend to slobber on themselves. Their face and chin and sometimes even their folds, can be wet after drinking water, and dirty after eating. You can use a paper towel to wipe dry the water after drinking, and use a unscented baby wipe to clean their face, chin and folds after they eat to ensure they are clean, and then dry them, so they don't become irritated from being wet.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Orion gets nicks on the tile floor from chewing her antler with her chin on the ground. She claims she "cracked her chin" but it was a surface wound!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.