ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Well Wally had his first dip today… and of course he took it like a CHAMP!!! :buff:I was fine till I asked the vet about side effects and she gave me the sheet :eek: I almost had a frigging heart attack, and I want to THANK those members that I texted earlier today!!! I think I watched him breathe for 4 HOURS TODAY… he's absolutely fine, and he's probably wondering WHAT THE HELL is wrong w/me?!! LMAO

So in typical fashion Mr. Walter got a new bed and toy alligator today… since MOMMY HAS LOST HER MIND!!! Lol He actually tore a hole in his old bed last night, so he needed one...

10487436_10152585508778548_7599638363156344896_n-2.jpg

mo77511

Jan 23, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sukie and Tucker
I had to take my girl for weekly dips and she would just sleep the rest of the day.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I had to take my girl for weekly dips and she would just sleep the rest of the day.

He slept on the ride home, but he's been super crazy this afternoon… Lol

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Whoa is that Walter already?! Why do i still picture him like a sweet little chubby boy?! Well he is now a sweet little man! Take a deep breath mommy, everythings gonna be fine. Wally is such a good boy!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Well Wally had his first dip today… and of course he took it like a CHAMP!!! :buff:I was fine till I asked the vet about side effects and she gave me the sheet :eek: I almost had a frigging heart attack, and I want to THANK those members that I texted earlier today!!! I think I watched him breathe for 4 HOURS TODAY… he's absolutely fine, and he's probably wondering WHAT THE HELL is wrong w/me?!! LMAO

So in typical fashion Mr. Walter got a new bed and toy alligator today… since MOMMY HAS LOST HER MIND!!! Lol He actually tore a hole in his old bed last night, so he needed one...

View attachment 75869

Walter mentioned that in his new book, "How To Get What I Want and Drive Mommy Insane." Chapter One-Digging Up Sprinklers. Chapter Two-How To Get A New Bed. Chapter Three-How To Get a New Toy. Chapter Four-What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? Chapter 5 What is Demodex Mange?

Heck, Walter and Brutus (The Master of The Art of The Escape) ought to get together and collaborate on a book. LOL. :yes4:

We are glad to hear he is doing OK. Still sending those positive vibes Walter.

Bella and Dozers Dad

Community Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
Clayton, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dozer and Koda
Poor guy hope he is over this soon! How many dips does Walter have to go though or is it wait and see for each one?
He is getting to be a big guy.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Walter mentioned that in his new book, "How To Get What I Want and Drive Mommy Insane." Chapter One-Digging Up Sprinklers. Chapter Two-How To Get A New Bed. Chapter Three-How To Get a New Toy. Chapter Four-What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? Chapter 5 What is Demodex Mange?

Heck, Walter and Brutus (The Master of The Art of The Escape) ought to get together and collaborate on a book. LOL. :yes4:

We are glad to hear he is doing OK. Still sending those positive vibes Walter.

Oh man, I just busted up laughing!!! :rofl: I could add a few more chapters… and hey Brutus can chime in as well… ;)

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Poor guy hope he is over this soon! How many dips does Walter have to go though or is it wait and see for each one?
He is getting to be a big guy.

The vet said that he will need 6 dips, one each week and she told me that she has NEVER seen a relapse of the mange using this treatment. This decision has NOT been an easy one for me, but we started noticing spots on top of his head, back thigh, and on his back :( He has also been chewing at his feet, so it has spread… The weird thing about it is that you will notice a slight balding area and then BAM it's scabbed over and red almost overnight. I really don't want this to get out of control...

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Wow, whew first one the scary one under the belt and all went well the rest will be a breeze. Walt is very lucky to have such an attentive MOM now you do not have to change his name to Kojack

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.