Real Name
    Stacy
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: end of life questions

shes beautiful!! and i just cried at work!! i do not want to see that day come....
    Its so hard being the queen!!!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Angelica (aka JELLY)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by stacyhynum View Post
    shes beautiful!! and i just cried at work!! i do not want to see that day come....
    I cry frequently...she's such a good dog. So sweet and gentle. I've been using a sling to help her up and down the stairs, I think that makes it a little easier, she has good days and bad days. But overall I think she is still enjoying life as she knows it now...it makes me sad to think of the days when she actually walked on a leash. Now her days are spent sleeping and not much else.

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Susan Moore
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Elmo
    Likes (Received)

You are a Wonderful Mom and Jelly is One Lucky Lady to have You for her Mom. Love To You and Precious Jelly.

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Hi, I'm so sorry you are facing this heartbreaking decision, and it can be a struggle to know when the right time is to say goodbye, it's one of the hardest choices you'll ever face for your pet. Unfortunately we raise our pets like our children but their time with us is never long enough. There is no right or wrong answer, but you will know in your heart, and you know your dog. When he stops enjoying life, or he is in pain, or everyday things like walking, playing, or climbing stairs become a struggle, then you will know it's time. No one would ever think bad of you for helping your baby cross over the rainbow bridge, you love your baby, and you don't want to see him suffer. Spend time with him, let each family member have their individual time with him, and have a special day with him, doing things or going places he likes, and take some family photos of him to have that memory.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads