General Question Neutering or not? And what age?

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
aga2ymuq.jpg

ga4yqu2e.jpg

y4y8umeb.jpg
Gorgeous babies! Thank you for sharing. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
It was way before she was 4 when she became and she passed at 7 years 5 months and 4 days old. Panda was exactly the same way loved everything but other animals.. My family hated her for what she did to the pug and they were all upset I didn't get rid of her. There was no way I was getting rid of her she was my response ability.. And after a couple years she won them back over just because she was so sweet to people..

I am glad you kept and continued to love her. Unfortunate the incident happen.. Very sorry your family had to have that experience.

Tbearlion

Dec 15, 2013
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Marley
To neuter or not... This question has come up several times in our family. We took our bully Lou to get neuter and have bladder stones removed, unfortunately due to the not being properly staffed and a couple other complications he did not make it. We got the Pooh bear and today is his appt to get neutered. I'm a wreck. Pooh is very hormone crazy right now and is marking on everything. We have a female bully who was not spayed and she runs on the dominant bully side. Super sweet girl, she gets compliments all the time. Even though we have waited and took our time deciding, it's a huge decision for is personally. Research and make sure your vet has bully experience that is so important and if you do it make sure someone is with them the whole time.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Best happy thoughts for your baby that all goes well with the surgery.

Members online

No members online now.