Joint Care

froggz

Mar 30, 2010
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie
I have previously purchased Natur-vets Glucosamine DS with chondroitin Hip and Joint stage one maintenance supplement for Jay. I had ran out just before getting Sadie and am getting ready to purchase another bottle.

My curiosity is if anyone else provides joint supplements, and if so what is your favorite brand? I had read good reviews on the Natur-vet and so purchased it.

I purchased it for Jay being a very heavy dog( 22/23 inches at the shoulder and 75lbs), and would like to get Sadie on a supplement as well. When I first purchased the product we lived in an upstairs apartment (14 stairs) and I did notice a difference in Jays ability to climb the stairs with ease.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I will ask a to z vet supply. There are really knowledgeable about products. I will call tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_0029.jpg
    IMG_0029.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0455.jpg
    IMG_0455.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0032.jpg
    IMG_0032.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 139

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I had always given the synovi g3 brownie bites and the boys LOVED them. Unfortunately they are hard to come by now since it was made by a company that is no longer in business (same that made the malaseb wipes also) Here is a link on amazon for them but they used to be half this price. I stopped giving altogether since my boys seemed fine when I ran out but would like to find something new for them.
http://www.amazon.com/DVM-Resources...?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1273503982&sr=8-15

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.