eaten decon im panicking help\DOzer may hav

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
LMAO [MENTION=1621]bfletch13[/MENTION]... Sorry but that was funny...

Im glad he is ok... Give him big hugs and yes go home and sit down and relax....

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Glad to hear all is well... that's some scary stuff.

That is so classic though, keeping the box to scare mice away :lol: now that is some funny stuff :up:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
What a scary afternoon you've had!!! :eek:

Go home and get Dozer settled on the couch next to you so you can have lots of hugs for the rest of the evening, and at the same time treat yourself to a big stiff drink!!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
What a scary afternoon you've had!!! :eek:

Go home and get Dozer settled on the couch next to you so you can have lots of hugs for the rest of the evening, and at the same time treat yourself to a big stiff drink!!

wow i totally agree... ummm so im guessin her mice can read? ummm hope YOU threw the dang box away get that :poo: out of the house

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
haha [MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION] i just read your post after i wrote mine about the literate mice. if you live in a house where the mice are so advanced that they can read, move the heck outta there!!

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
I posted about this in October. I just reposted in Bulldog health in case anyone needs to print out poison controls number. You can't depend on a call back from a vet...sometimes it could be crucial to act immediately. Call poison control!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online