General Question OK, JeannieCO now what????

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
After watching your video several times, Joe now does anal glands. He does a great job, infact tonight Veg sprayed after Joe released his glands!! We do it outside. My question....When I use to take him to the vet every 5 weeks they would spray him with something that made him not stink. Tonight he sprayed and stinks to high heaven :w00t:, I took MANY wet wipes with witch hazel and wiped his butt, but ohhhh the odor!! Should I buy spray on deodorant or what?? Thinking of stopping by my vet's and asking to buy a can of whatever they use to make him not stink after. Any suggestions?? I'm afraid deodorant might be to strong for his sensitive skin. ???? OHHHH the things we go through for these babies!! NO ONE would have a clue if they didn't have a bully!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol. Thats so true, only a bully parent knows. Hi could you just bath him and then rinse him with vinegar and warm water, that should make him smell good.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Lol. Thats so true, only a bully parent knows. Hi could you. It just bath him and then rinse him with vinegar and warm water, that should make him smell good.

Ohhhh Great advice!! forgot about the vinegar and water!! I actually have a spray bottle of it,
ThanK You~!!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Only you Kelly... only you!! :rofl:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I'm so proud of you and Joe for finally taking the time and learning how to do this, gross or not. :clap: I told you, well Joe, could do it!! When you say "spray" is Vegas actually releasing the gland juice by spraying it, like a skunk would? Or do you mean it sprays out when the gland is being released? I do Jack's in the garage and outside. But I get a wad of paper towels and get them half wet and hold that close to the bum hole when I'm expressing them. That way it all goes into the paper towel and not all over. Plus if it goes all over, especially outside, Nasty Boy Wilson is all over it like a fly on a piece of chit. LOL

I just get more paper towels and put some baby shampoo on it and wash Jack's bum down and that totally works for him.

:peace2:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I'm so proud of you and Joe for finally taking the time and learning how to do this, gross or not. :clap: I told you, well Joe, could do it!! When you say "spray" is Vegas actually releasing the gland juice by spraying it, like a skunk would? Or do you mean it sprays out when the gland is being released? I do Jack's in the garage and outside. But I get a wad of paper towels and get them half wet and hold that close to the bum hole when I'm expressing them. That way it all goes into the paper towel and not all over. Plus if it goes all over, especially outside, Nasty Boy Wilson is all over it like a fly on a piece of chit. LOL

I just get more paper towels and put some baby shampoo on it and wash Jack's bum down and that totally works for him.

:peace2:

Lot's of paper towels, even though outside, sprayed like a skunk!! :w00t:, all over the place, wanted to puke and gag, but held right in there smell and all!! I sprayed his as* with vinegar and water after cleaning many times with witch hazel, he smells like a fresh morning douche now, LMAO but better than anal juice, I think we have this down now. Thanks to you and your video!! Thank you and it does help and I think Joe knows what he is doing now, just kind of embarrassing going to buy lube and rubber gloves at Walgreens :ROFL:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Only you Kelly... only you!! :rofl:

Not me, JOE, LMAO!!! I can't do it, fraid of hurting him, I have nails, although he really is not that uncomfortable and sleeping like a baby right now. He got some cheese, cheese and cheese for this one, I cleaned anal pocket Friday night and he got half the treats. Oh and some fresh watermelon tonight.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Lot's of paper towels, even though outside, sprayed like a skunk!! :w00t:, all over the place, wanted to puke and gag, but held right in there smell and all!! I sprayed his as* with vinegar and water after cleaning many times with witch hazel, he smells like a fresh morning douche now, LMAO but better than anal juice, I think we have this down now. Thanks to you and your video!! Thank you and it does help and I think Joe knows what he is doing now, just kind of embarrassing going to buy lube and rubber gloves at Walgreens :ROFL:

I just snorted twice!! :ROFL: :ROFL: Get the blue thin gloves at Home Depot and you can use a dab of vaseline too. This conversation can go so wrong. :yikes: Vegas's gland must have been way full. Glad to hear he smells fresh now. OMG I'm cracking up. :2thumbs: That article was one of my best.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.