Help Needed! Prayers.....LOTS of prayers

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Hows Captain doing? Hope he gets to go home and recovers very soon.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I hope Captain is feeling much better today!!!!

OP
mdwilson1117

mdwilson1117

Jun 7, 2014
S.W. Missouri
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Boozer, Captain, Sarge, JenNay
DSC_0047.jpgThis sweet boy you see right here is FINALLY HOME!!!! He was waiting by the doors when we pulled into the vet. The minute he saw us walking in the door he started barking like mad!! The vet put him on four more meds and said he wouldn't eat much today. When we got him home he went straight to the refrigerator and sat there until I got out the cheese. After getting 4 slices of cheese with his meds, he went straight to the food dish. I think he just missed mommy and didn't want to eat. Now that he is home he is acting great. I am such a happy bully mommy!!! Thank you everyone for all of your support!!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
View attachment 73528This sweet boy you see right here is FINALLY HOME!!!! He was waiting by the doors when we pulled into the vet. The minute he saw us walking in the door he started barking like mad!! The vet put him on four more meds and said he wouldn't eat much today. When we got him home he went straight to the refrigerator and sat there until I got out the cheese. After getting 4 slices of cheese with his meds, he went straight to the food dish. I think he just missed mommy and didn't want to eat. Now that he is home he is acting great. I am such a happy bully mommy!!! Thank you everyone for all of your support!!!!

so happy he is doing great and back at home.... hugs to you all

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Oh that is the best news ever!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.