Help Needed! So last night I adopted a huge giant of a beast English bulldog. He is 4 yrs old and giant. Lol. They guy I got him from coul

OP
Mia Amor

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
Ah what a sweet baby!!! You are a doll for giving him a loving home and not letting him get into hands that would not know the breed. Male bulldogs can be BIG. Do you know what they were feeding him or of he has any allergies???
Thank you he is on royal canine bulldog.

Sent from S4 (Mia)

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Well that's a good thing!!! At least you won't have to climb the bad food hill too.
I am sure he is going to be an outstanding big brother for Mia!!!!

OP
Mia Amor

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
I hope so. I need to get him neutered. He wants to hump her already. Lol she's just a baby.

Sent from S4 (Mia)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OMG OMG OMG you are so great!!! 75 pounds of pure beef!! Dang you made my year, Thank you for giving him a life. You're a life saver!!!

AmandaH12

Jun 16, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mac
WOW!!!!! He is a big boy. And adorable as heck. Have fun

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Wow, Yvette, Chunks is one handsome boy! Congratulations on your new addition and thank you for adopting him! One more arsenal to add to your bulldog pharmacy cabinet is chlorhexidine solution, aka Hibiclens. You can find this at the drug store; it's an antimicrobial solution that you dilute with water (bottle should have correct amounts for dilution), and is good for bacteria and yeast. I always have this stuff on hand for things like hot spots or scrapes and bug bites too. Let us know how Chunks is doing!

OP
Mia Amor

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
OMG OMG OMG you are so great!!! 75 pounds of pure beef!! Dang you made my year, Thank you for giving him a life. You're a life saver!!!
Thanks to all of you I know I can do it. I think with out this forum a lot of us would be lost and contemplating more can we do it but what if...... This forum males it a little easier cause we don't have to wait to find out what this is or that. We have all gone through it before. All you guys are so great in support and I have never seen a forum where someone was out down for not knowing or taking on more than what they can or anything like that. Love you guys and the support.

Sent from S4 (Mia)

OP
Mia Amor

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Wow, Yvette, Chunks is one handsome boy! Congratulations on your new addition and thank you for adopting him! One more arsenal to add to your bulldog pharmacy cabinet is chlorhexidine solution, aka Hibiclens. You can find this at the drug store; it's an antimicrobial solution that you dilute with water (bottle should have correct amounts for dilution), and is good for bacteria and yeast. I always have this stuff on hand for things like hot spots or scrapes and bug bites too. Let us know how Chunks is doing!
Thank you and I will be picking that up tomorrow for sure. Thank you for letting me know before hand.

Sent from S4 (Mia)

shamrock13

Sep 4, 2013
Absecon, New Jersey
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hooch
He is beautiful Mia, and thanks for giving him a good home. I am wondering if he is an "Old English Bulldog" like my Hooch. Hooch weighs 80.2 lbs and is also very tall in comparison to the English Bulldogs. Old English bulldogs are a mix between English bulldogs and American Bulldogs. I did a lot of research on them before I got Hooch. Very interesting reading about this breed. Hooch is in great shape and is not overweight he has a very broad chest and is very muscular. He has a great set of Turkey Legs (LOL). Good luck to you and your boy. Shamrock13 and Hooch

OP
Mia Amor

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
He is beautiful Mia, and thanks for giving him a good home. I am wondering if he is an "Old English Bulldog" like my Hooch. Hooch weighs 80.2 lbs and is also very tall in comparison to the English Bulldogs. Old English bulldogs are a mix between English bulldogs and American Bulldogs. I did a lot of research on them before I got Hooch. Very interesting reading about this breed. Hooch is in great shape and is not overweight he has a very broad chest and is very muscular. He has a great set of Turkey Legs (LOL). Good luck to you and your boy. Shamrock13 and Hooch
When I first picked him up that's what I thought. The guy I got him from said no he is pure English. Not sure though. I have his papers going to check on his parents. Thank you I would love to see a picture here of ur boy.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.